Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Had a little pop at Pardew in his press conference

I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.

I hope he didn't really say that last sentence.

I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.

Fucking hero.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hook, line and sinker.

Fucking hero.

:lol:

f***ing hero.

:spit:

This is the only thread you've ever posted in.  Guess this is goodbye.

I don't think it's a goodbye.

Yes I posted only few messages here but I spend a lot of times to read in this forum since few years now.

The problem is that write in english for me is as hard as wash the dishesl, clean my room, or wait for the Emma Watson's leaked photos

Yes it's that hard so hatem's thread have the exclusivity ( I'm his biggest fan ).

In the same time I love it because sometimes I can find here the same love that I have for the " crazy lazy prince " that HBA is.

Guys like Santoon or Slim and their "Hope" banner make me feel so pround and greatful. Today again there is a photo of this banner in FranceFootball.fr , an important media here in france.

Of course I'm a "artificial" nufc fan but I don't care. when hba began to play for nufc I had a crush for this stadium for this shirt for this athmosphere when the toon army push to perform and it will never change !

So many times I dreamed to came here to see HBA play in St-James Park. A game like the win over liverpool in april 2012. So now It will stay a dream to see him with the black and white shirt. I will never heard this weird sound when his was on the ball in this stadium  :'(

In the other way I can understand toons who doesn't like him or even hate him because he can be so frustrating to watch.

He's a crazy gifted kid who do what he wants and I don't think he'll ever change.

Of course HBA is nothing like Garrincha but like him when he's on the ball, you know it will be the victory of instinct over reason, the victory of unpredictable over predictable.

Ben arfa is supposed to be an asshole? I don't care, I want more of this shine when he perfoms.

Now he is at OGC NICE, a team who struggle with a good but defensive coach, and I hope he will rise again, then I'll continue my " maverick one" compilation of him but I'm not optimistic.

Maybe it's all over, yeah maybe he is finish... Then I will see every single game from him until the end of his career, just to be sure.

:snod:

Guest hatem garrincha

Yes I posted only few messages here but I spend a lot of times to read in this forum since few years now.

The problem is that write in english for me is as hard as wash the dishesl, clean my room, or wait for the Emma Watson's leaked photos

Yes it's that hard so hatem's thread have the exclusivity ( I'm his biggest fan ).

In the same time I love it because sometimes I can find here the same love that I have for the " crazy lazy prince " that HBA is.

Guys like Santoon or Slim and their "Hope" banner make me feel so pround and greatful. Today again there is a photo of this banner in FranceFootball.fr , an important media here in france.

Of course I'm a "artificial" nufc fan but I don't care. when hba began to play for nufc I had a crush for this stadium for this shirt for this athmosphere when the toon army push to perform and it will never change !

So many times I dreamed to came here to see HBA play in St-James Park. A game like the win over liverpool in april 2012. So now It will stay a dream to see him with the black and white shirt. I will never heard this weird sound when his was on the ball in this stadium  :'(

In the other way I can understand toons who doesn't like him or even hate him because he can be so frustrating to watch.

He's a crazy gifted kid who do what he wants and I don't think he'll ever change.

Of course HBA is nothing like Garrincha but like him when he's on the ball, you know it will be the victory of instinct over reason, the victory of unpredictable over predictable.

Ben arfa is supposed to be an asshole? I don't care, I want more of this shine when he perfoms.

Now he is at OGC NICE, a team who struggle with a good but defensive coach, and I hope he will rise again, then I'll continue my " maverick one" compilation of him but I'm not optimistic.

Maybe it's all over, yeah maybe he is finish... Then I will see every single game from him until the end of his career, just to be sure.

:thup: good post

have you got a link to the banner picture?

http://www.francefootball.fr/diaporama/Ben-arfa-en-images/2493/

http://www.francefootball.fr/diaporama/Ben-arfa-en-images/2493/#19

They associate your banner to his career at newcastle  :)

The roar the crowd gave him when he was on the ball on the RW is a sound that'll always give me goose bumps, a sound that always made you deep down think "what is this brilliant bastard going to do next?"

Man villa away, that was something else. Every time he got the ball he entire away end was like "go on go on!" Was mint.

That match was pure taking the piss, he was even getting in the box and trying to score as a striker too (his first) - he played the best football he's played for us that day. He was the SOLE reason we did anything in the beginning of the season, then made the scapegoat shortly thereafter. Fuck Pardew.

Man villa away, that was something else. Every time he got the ball he entire away end was like "go on go on!" Was mint.

That match was pure taking the piss, he was even getting in the box and trying to score as a striker too (his first) - he played the best football he's played for us that day. He was the SOLE reason we did anything in the beginning of the season, then made the scapegoat shortly thereafter. Fuck Pardew.

Dat line up:

Krul

Debuchy

Coloccini

Yanga-Mbiwa

Santon

Anita

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Sissoko

Remy

Cisse

:sweetjesus:

http://www.francefootball.fr/diaporama/Ben-arfa-en-images/2493/#19

They associate your banner to his career at newcastle  :)

:thup: no way thats amazing!! cheers man

:aww: