Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

There's a video of him and Santon having a nice chat and i'm thinking how the fuck we let two class players leave for pittance :lol:

to be honest ben arfa is becoming the exception to the rule of players we've let go isn't he?  what i mean is he's gone on to better things and realising his potential, the vast majority of players that leave us tend to go on the decline...santon hardly setting the world on fire since he left

There's a video of him and Santon having a nice chat and i'm thinking how the f*** we let two class players leave for pittance :lol:

Santon has been horrific since he left. He's not class at all

Aye, when Palace and Sunderland are interested you know you need to try harder.

There's a video of him and Santon having a nice chat and i'm thinking how the f*** we let two class players leave for pittance :lol:

Dummett, Haidara, Colback, Anita and Gutierrez on the other hand have been class on that position since Santon left.

Guest firetotheworks

There's a video of him and Santon having a nice chat and i'm thinking how the fuck we let two class players leave for pittance :lol:

to be honest ben arfa is becoming the exception to the rule of players we've let go isn't he?  what i mean is he's gone on to better things and realising his potential, the vast majority of players that leave us tend to go on the decline...santon hardly setting the world on fire since he left

Tbf, Ben Arfa's the only one who didn't leave for a team that was well above their station. Carroll, Cabaye, Ba and Remy all went to teams that they were never good enough for, even at their best, in the first place. Enrique and Debuchy were the only two to have taken a justifiable step above us imo, and both have been ravaged with injury.

Dummett, Haidara, Colback, Anita and Gutierrez on the other hand have been class on that position since Santon left.

Dummet has been at least as good as Santon.

Guest firetotheworks

Dummet has been at least as good as Santon.

:lol: At left back? Not a chance. He's been okay at centre back, but at left back he's been nothing short of pathetic imo. In terms of hoofing it, he made Williamson look like David Silva.

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly can't stand him at left back tbh. I used to hate Williamson for just aimlessly knocking it forward, but Dummett is absolutely ridiculous in that regard when he's at left back. I agree about Santon when going forward, but that doesn't make Dummett better considering he can't attack or defend from left back.

Well i agree to disagree then, think he's pretty decent defensively.

Obviously eventually need an upgrade anyway because of how poor he is on the ball, but I'd be saying the same for Santon with different reasons anyway.

The second part shows a bit of God. He looks heavier than all of them, but he's still going to rip the CL apart this year. At the end of the 2nd part David prays to God as well. It's good he knows who's the new boss in town.