Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Banished and then fired him.

...and justified by many of our fans don't forget. Not good enough to start for Hull etc.

:lol: Banished and then fired him.

...and justified by many of our fans don't forget. Not good enough to start for Hull etc.

:lol: One day we're not gonna be angry about this shit.

Great insightful video of what it's like to be a professional footballer, must be easy just to piss about and sneak off to the beach rather than resting.

Ben Arfa took a lot of stick from David Luiz there, he will be the one saving his ass numerous times this season.

Guest firetotheworks

Remember him against Everton in 2010? :smitten: I woke up my neighbours with his goal, I was completely alone but I'll never forget that match.

Guest firetotheworks

Do you reckon that fans of other teams are like 'remember such and such against Newcastle?', if so, who and when?

Remember him against Everton in 2010? :smitten: I woke up my neighbours with his goal, I was completely alone but I'll never forget that match.

I remember watching that match in the morning in a villa in Florida on holiday whilst waiting for the family to get ready to go out.

That was a good day. I miss Hatem...and Florida. 

Do you reckon that fans of other teams are like 'remember such and such against Newcastle?', if so, who and when?

I'm sure that by now it would barely even register in the memory of most Man City fans, especially since they lost, but I always remember when we beat them 4-3 at SJP under Souness, Shaun Wright Phillips was absolutely sensational.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure that by now it would barely even register in the memory of most Man City fans, especially since they lost, but I always remember when we beat them 4-3 at SJP under Souness, Shaun Wright Phillips was absolutely sensational.

Aye same with me, was a great game that.  Remember Robbie Elliot scoring as well.

I recall Thomas Gravesen having one hell of a game for Everton up here against us in the SBR days.

Also recall Fellaini for Everton dominating the game when they beat us up here midweek a couple of years ago.

Guest firetotheworks

Remember Robert Pires against us for Metz? That's the big one that comes to mind for me, he was outrageous.