Newcastle loan out Cabella.

Newcastle sign Thauvin for £12m.

Newcastle loan out Thauvin.

Newcastle sign Townsend for £12m.

Newcastle sell Cabella for £7m (?)

Newcastle sell Townsend for £13m.

Newcastle sign Ritchie for £10m

Ben Arfa signs for PSG for free.

The faff, disruption, money spent unnecessarily in that department which could have went on the defence for example, probably even Premier League football, if the first event had never happened. Nice one Pardew you cunt.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/01/14/35DB58E400000578-3669938-Hatem_Ben_Arfa_gives_the_thumbs_after_he_officially_signed_for_F-a-38_1467379157586.jpg

:lol: I'll never not be mad about this whole Benny thing.

Fantastic to see where he's ended up after getting ditched by us and Hull  :lol:

Really chuffed for him and hope he's a success.

Without doubt one of my all time favourite Newcastle players.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/01/14/35DB58E400000578-3669938-Hatem_Ben_Arfa_gives_the_thumbs_after_he_officially_signed_for_F-a-38_1467379157586.jpg

:lol: I'll never not be mad about this whole Benny thing.

:lol: Every time I think about it.

I'd blow any reporter who grilled pardew about it. :lol: "how do you feel about being proven a massive idiot about ben arfa?"

You don't get to where Pardew is in life without being an odious, slippery c*** of a human being. Pardew will always weasel out of all responsibility for f***ing NUFC over from having someone who would have been one of the best players in our modern history had he just played him correctly, just like he does whenever Tevez and Mascherano rotting away on the bench under Pardew's visionary management get mentioned.

Absolutely sickens me that there are actually people out there who still back Pardew on his treatment of HBA, and still think HBA "wasn't that good". Pardew is the type of c*** who could be given a team like the title winning Leicester City side and have them in the bottom 5 within a year, with all the mongs out there guzzling and slurping down the spunk spewing out of the massive bellend as they nod collectively at his excuses and horrendous management.

Guest firetotheworks

Definitely getting a shnidey PSG top with ben arfa on like, how couldn't you?

By the time I just signed my new contract with PSG, I want to speak to all the fans, all the leaders, especially the President and RIVERE Julien FOURNIER and all my former teammates OGC NICE to thank warmly of the fantastic year that I spent in this Club.

I also have a very personal thought to the former coach, Claude Puel, without which we would never have managed such a season.

I finally joins my thanks all the technical staff, the medical staff and the whole club staff.

I will never forget all those moments that are part of the strongest of my life.

I wish a beautiful course to OGC Nice for the 2016/2017 season and especially in Liga Europa.

See you on the land.

Long live the OGC NICE

http://files.ogcnice.com/images/articles/illustrations/2016-06/inter-fin.jpg

Loved the postscript nufc.com had on their story:

After spectacularly re-igniting his career during a season playing for Nice in the French League, ex- Magpie Hatem Ben Arfa has agreed a two year contract with champions Paris Saint Germain - 18 months after his release by Newcastle.

The 29 year-old formally became a free agent on Friday and had received offers from clubs in Italy, Spain, France and England but opted to join his "hometown" club (he was born in the suburbs).

PSG becomes the fourth French side Hatem has appeared for, after Lyon, Marseille and Nice.

"Is it a risk to let Hatem Ben Arfa go? Not in my opinion." (Alan Pardew, September 2014)

By the time I just signed my new contract with PSG, I want to speak to all the fans, all the leaders, especially the President and RIVERE Julien FOURNIER and all my former teammates OGC NICE to thank warmly of the fantastic year that I spent in this Club.

I also have a very personal thought to the former coach, Claude Puel, without which we would never have managed such a season.

I finally joins my thanks all the technical staff, the medical staff and the whole club staff.

I will never forget all those moments that are part of the strongest of my life.

I wish a beautiful course to OGC Nice for the 2016/2017 season and especially in Liga Europa.

See you on the land.

Long live the OGC NICE

http://files.ogcnice.com/images/articles/illustrations/2016-06/inter-fin.jpg

Why's he thanking Riviere ?