Newcastle United 3 - 0 Cardiff City - 03/05/14 - post-match from page 53

Mike

Just caught up with today's events. Brilliant stuff. If it's anywhere near the 4,000 as mentioned by NUFC.com then that's pretty fantastic IMO, and an even bigger gesture given that we were 1-0 up. Still bitter about NUST's involvement but at least it got the message out to the general public that there was a walkout, no matter the actual time. If they'd just been supportive of the 60mins then I think it'd have been even better, and avoided the embarrassment of media outlets laughing at us once again.

That said, it seems as though even those that stayed made their feelings pretty well known and that there were so few left for the 'lap of honour' (what a joke that phrase is in this case) is another positive. The number of banners looks class, as is the apparent reaction to jobsworth cunts trying to take them.

It's about time we showed everyone at NUFC that we've had enough. It's been coming for far too long. Very proud today. Well done everyone involved.

Just catching up on everything myself. The main thing is people walking out, the timing fuckup with NUST is regrettable for sure but overall it has worked. That's the take home message.

And you're right, it's high time we started fighting back, the majority might be willing to swallow the gruel that comes their way, but it's clear a sizeable chunk aren't.

I'm heartened by today tbh it demonstrates that there's a body of people craving for positive action.

Let's give them something positive :thup:

On the game itself, we were once again completely uninspiring, against by far the worst side to visit St. James' Park this season. Coloccini was superb and Debuchy deserves to play in the champions league. He's at a much higher level to the rest of the crap in our squad.

Hiding in the dugout

Hiding in the dugout

Pardew the coward

Hiding in the dugout

Need that going until he comes out, then abuse when he gets out - repeat until he's gone. :lol:

Hiding in the dugout

Hiding in the dugout

Pardew the coward

Hiding in the dugout

Need that going until he comes out, then abuse when he gets out - repeat until he's gone. :lol:

It's hilarious to me that he spent all week beating the drum about being a leader and castigating people who quit there managers job then was too scared to leave the dug out. Pathetic specimen

"It's the toughest period of my managerial career but, yes, I do think I can survive it. As a manager you're going to have some bad times, some really bad times. If you're going to walk away, then in my view you do not have the make-up to be a manager or a leader of men. If you're in the middle of a field, surrounded by armies, left right and centre, you can't just say: 'I've had enough now, sorry.'"

Come again, Alan?

"Leave early and had on, let's just stay outside the ground, your still their! Thickle!"

Nice England.

It's times like these you can see how easily people are oppressed. No fight in most people.

Guest Roger Kint

Some of the comments :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Not enough :anguish: in all of the world. Those comments are horrific. Those people are actually allowed to breed. :anguish:

Why does it always come down to HT food? What the fucks wrong with our fans man? Its your personal choice if you stuff your face with overpriced burgers instead of surviving 2 hours without them, thats not an excuse for staying ffs :anguish:

Guest neesy111

Also drinks, I know no-one who ever drinks at the ground before a game.

1) Ridiculously overpriced.

2) Plastic cups.

3) It's basically piss.

Guest palnese

I'd take Caulker and Dæhli off them.

That Turner is one of the worst defenders I've ever seen. Shola toyed with him ffs.

Guest neesy111

The food is outsourced anyway, it makes no difference if people do actually buy it. Morons.

I think it does actually, ashley owns the company who does it I believe

The food is outsourced anyway, it makes no difference if people do actually buy it. Morons.

Really? Is there anything he doesn't own? How utterly depressing.

Guest neesy111

That's what I think I read on here.  :(

Guest Roger Kint

That's what I think I read on here.  :(

I thought it was an American company

Well, it really does make a difference if people buy food at the ground.

Ashley isn´t giving them the catering for free, and no catering firm wants to renew the deal if they cannot make money selling food.

Some of the comments :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Not enough :anguish: in all of the world. Those comments are horrific. Those people are actually allowed to breed. :anguish:

Why does it always come down to HT food? What the fucks wrong with our fans man? Its your personal choice if you stuff your face with overpriced burgers instead of surviving 2 hours without them, thats not an excuse for staying ffs :anguish:

I watched a bloke who works in the same building as me come up the stairs at about 25 to 3 and not even break stride in going straight to the kiosk and getting a burger. I just thought it was extraordinary.

Even moreso was the people in that ground at that time with a pint in their hand (I usually don't arrive until about 2 minutes to 3). Do these people not know there's these things called "pubs" within five minutes walk of the place?