Your summer transfer wish list

Stifler

Richards is a technically limited crock, Johnson who played a part in all 3 Palace goals the other week, not much better. If he's England's best RB god help us.

Yup, but he's better than our existing technically limited crock.

Better than Debuchy? lol

Taylor. Who's also rumoured to be off.

My list;    Vedran Corluka (great season at Lokomotiv Moscow, can play at RB/CB ), Remy Cabella (proper winger is what we need for years), Clement Grenier (Cabaye replacement), Andy Carroll (English, pardew like big strikers), Zaha (good resale value), Colback (free backup player, English)...

Carroll's not a bad shout like.  Concerns over his fitness and the price West Ham would demand but if we're going to go for English players then I can't think of many strikers that would be a better fit for us (within our price range).

Chris Martin is a player, Lambert-esque. A big man with good feet and an eye for goal. Double deal for him and Hughes please.

Would love Will Hughes here. Midfielder with great strength and technique. 

Isn't Cabella more a number ten?

More to the point, what would be his role in a Pardew side? Warm the bench before losing 80% of his resale value I would think.

Chris Martin is a player, Lambert-esque. A big man with good feet and an eye for goal. Double deal for him and Hughes please.

Would love Will Hughes here. Midfielder with great strength and technique. 

Chris Martin, whilst he had a good season, is playing at his level. He'd not do much in the Premier League iyam. Guess we'll find out next season.

Will Hughes is going to be one of the best English midfielder's in the Premier League within the next 5 years, so obviously he'd be great to get in.

Realistically (I don't think we'll be after the likes of Tom Ince, Caulker etc), I'd like Grenier/Cabella, Shelvey, Gomis, another striker and a centre back. But a winger is needed too.

I've got a feeling that we'll go much more down the British route this summer.

Guest VanBarduck

http://smotrisport.tv/upload/news/69/36/image_3669.jpg

This bellend is free.

:pardsgrin: