Liverpool 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/05/14 - Post-match reaction from page 53

BlueStar

On the plus side though, the Liverpool fans are proper p*ssed off with us.

Why ?

Think it was something to do with what our fans were singing. Had a look on red and white kop and they were foaming, the usual 'hope Ashley stays and they fall down the leagues and die forever etc'.

Did i hear " blue moon " at one point second half  ;D

It was embarrassing in The Arkle before the game, the teenage contingent singing Demba, Demba Ba and loads of other shite. Liverpool fans didn't seem too happy IMO.

I didn't see it myself but my mate said that some lads were throwing eggs at the Hillsbrough shrine.

What a load of bollocks.

There was no bother after the match at all,  just our lot walking out singing we're shit and we know we are.

Guest firetotheworks

Exactly the shit that we mocked the Mackems for doing two years ago. It's fucking embarrassing and shows the low level that some are more than happy to be at.

Guest firetotheworks

'Herhherheherhherhherh, you nearly won the league'

Meanwhile, in Newcastle.

Fucking pathetic man.

Can see both sides tbh - had a canny bit of banter with the Liverpool lads in the pub today, think proper football fans should always have the right to take the piss out of each other.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Howay KI. Of course they're going to have a bit of a joke (EPIC BANTZ) re their failure to win the league. The whole 90 minutes can't be spent in a constant state of depression.

Nah I know, but sometimes it's a bit far like. I always think it's small time, regardless of who's doing it.

Aye, think becoming small time is perhaps a natural thing. Have to take pleasure in small victories. Slowly transforming into the mackems under Ashley's stewardship.

What would you consider to be worse, Pardew getting sacked or Shola leaving?

Aye, think becoming small time is perhaps a natural thing. Have to take pleasure in small victories. Slowly transforming into the mackems under Ashley's stewardship.

What would you consider to be worse, Pardew getting sacked or Shola leaving?

Would very much like both to happen. Apologies for scuppering your bantz.

On the plus side though, the Liverpool fans are proper p*ssed off with us.

Why ?

Think it was something to do with what our fans were singing. Had a look on red and white kop and they were foaming, the usual 'hope Ashley stays and they fall down the leagues and die forever etc'.

Did i hear " blue moon " at one point second half  ;D

It was embarrassing in The Arkle before the game, the teenage contingent singing Demba, Demba Ba and loads of other s****. Liverpool fans didn't seem too happy IMO.

I didn't see it myself but my mate said that some lads were throwing eggs at the Hillsbrough shrine.

What a load of bollocks.

There was no bother after the match at all,  just our lot walking out singing we're s*** and we know we are.

I didn't say there was bother after the match?  As for the eggs part, I can't think of a reason why the lad would lie but as I said I didn't see it myself.