N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm really confused. Going into today I was 5 points behind my brother and we had the same 5 playing tonight - plus I had Robben too. Same captain, so I was guaranteed to better him. Yet the gap has increased and it all adds up properly. I don't get it :(

Maybe it took him less points out to put those into his team than it took you, in terms of players coming off?

It was 5 points after putting Holland v Argentina players in, both captained Javier 'The Masher' Mascherano too. Oh well, its still really close.

Guest firetotheworks

Am I bottom? If anyone's below me then they're terrible like. I quit half way through the first round.

I quit after Ramos got about 8 points and I realised I could have changed my captains after every game and therefore missed out on double points Neymar in the first game as I went with Ronaldo. The whole thing was fucking rubbish like, I'm actually annoyed at how someone was likely paid ludicrous money for designing such utter shite.

I quit after Ramos got about 8 points and I realised I could have changed my captains after every game and therefore missed out on double points Neymar in the first game as I went with Ronaldo. The whole thing was f***ing rubbish like, I'm actually annoyed at how someone was likely paid ludicrous money for designing such utter s****.

Do you want your £2 back?

So are we expecting Brazil and Holland to rotate their squad, or Brazil to go full strength for pride? Then again, who knows what full strength from that lot is! Van Gaal hates the 3rd place playoff, so maybe I'll put the likes of Depay, Clasie and Krul in.

So are we expecting Brazil and Holland to rotate their squad, or Brazil to go full strength for pride? Then again, who knows what full strength from that lot is! Van Gaal hates the 3rd place playoff, so maybe I'll put the likes of Depay, Clasie and Krul in.

Who knows? Why not wait until the lineups are announced?