Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest neesy111

So that's about £10mill spent when consider transfer fee, wages, agents fee, flights, lunch, sd card for the camera etc etc

The new leeds.

Guest neesy111

So that's about £10mill spent when consider transfer fee, wages, agents fee, flights, lunch, sd card for the camera etc etc

What was the fee (genuine question)?

Around 1.5-2m mark.

What was the fee (genuine question)?

Around 1.5-2m mark.

Cheers. Could be a nice pick-up tbh.

I reckon he'll be straight in the side tbh. Excluding possibly Gomis I can't see us bringing any other strikers in, especially if they command a hefty fee.

So start the season with Ayoze and Cisse?  :lol:

Don't forget Armstrong. Thats 3 strikers as far as Mikes concerned.

I reckon he'll be straight in the side tbh. Excluding possibly Gomis I can't see us bringing any other strikers in, especially if they command a hefty fee.

So start the season with Ayoze and Cisse?  :lol:

Don't forget Armstrong. Thats 3 strikers as far as Mikes concerned.

Na he's a dick but he's not that stupid. There'll be some money spent on a striker i'm sure.

This signing a few years ago probably would have excited us someone, but given what Pardew and Ashley have given us over the past few seasons there is so much apathy about this signing.

The poor lad is being written off because of our clown of a manager. I really hope this lad gets a chance to develop probably not spend a year in our development squad, then to be mis-used when needed in the first team and then written off by management as a mistake and then loan the bastard to Doncaster.

Guest Roger Kint

Why are we not announcing deals when its clear they are done.

Eh? Its on the offical site isnt it?

Guest neesy111

@lee_ryder: Pardew on Perez: "He had a terrific season in Spain last year and is a player who we hope to develop further on Tyneside." #nufc

:yao: The King has spoken

The state of Lee Ryder man.

http://i.imgur.com/6mhghmR.png

@lee_ryder: Pardew on Perez: "He had a terrific season in Spain last year and is a player who we hope to develop further on Tyneside." #nufc

:yao: The King has spoken

The state of Lee Ryder man.

http://i.imgur.com/6mhghmR.png

:lol:

Mafting cunt.