Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Man, dude needs to take some personal pride in himself. Very unfortunate.

:lol: The art of the Nigerian insult.

this is going to sound bad but where do nigerians get the stones to be ripping anyone else but themselves to shreds?

Please elaborate on your generalisation of this diverse nation three times the size of your own.

this is going to sound bad but where do nigerians get the stones to be ripping anyone else but themselves to shreds?

Please elaborate on your generalisation of this diverse nation three times the size of your own.

I think he called you all cunts.  I'd get him for that tbh.

In the face of overwhelming social media pressure I withdraw my statement. Nigeria is indeed diverse, sane, safe and a beacon of hope for us all in these trying times.

In the face of overwhelming social media pressure I withdraw my statement. Nigeria is indeed diverse, sane, safe and a beacon of hope for us all in these trying times.

:lol: I do not understand the relevance of your point, tbh. Please understand that I will continue to lash insults onto the masses despite coming from a failed, underachieving nation that may be on the path to horrible, bloody bifurcation if nothing is to change.

Good luck to the lad, it'll be interesting to see him play. If he's not just in the 'development squad' that is.

:thup: A twenty year old with a 1 in 2 record in the 2nd division has nothing to learn from reserve standard football in England. Whether it be league, cups (a total of 2-3 matches, probably), or on loan the boy needs to play at a professional level.

:lol: I do not understand the relevance of your point, tbh. Please understand that I will continue to lash insults onto the masses despite coming from a failed, underachieving nation that may be on the path to horrible, bloody bifurcation if nothing is to change.

Good luck to the lad, it'll be interesting to see him play. If he's not just in the 'development squad' that is.

:thup: A twenty year old with a 1 in 2 record in the 2nd division has nothing to learn from reserve standard football in England. Whether it be league, cups (a total of 2-3 matches, probably), or on loan the boy needs to play at a professional level.

Couldn't agree more.

He's clearly a prospect given the clubs which were interested in him, He reportedly turned down a move to Porto in January. Lumping him into our "development squad" would be a waste of time for all parties imo

Have we ever paid upwards of a million for a development squad player? He'll be in the first team picture regardless IMO. Like I said before, you could've put your houses on us signing a cheap, young striker from the continent - it was always going to happen. He's got a good record so I'm all for it in principal. I'm just very partridgeshrug over every signing we make because every single player we sign regresses.

One or two million isn't much of a difference for a player with potential.

He will be here as a 'too good for the reserves, not yet good enough for the first team but will stay at the club instead of going out on loan cos we lack numbers' player.

Another prospect that's brought in for pointless reasons.

Will be the same story.  Fails to break into the first team at first, then will get the odd start , then will rot in the reserves, farmed out to some obscure club, comes back and then sold.

Being the tight fisted c*** that the fat controller is, you do wonder why he even bothers to waste any money on these types of signings season after seasons.

Guess being the disgusting gambling cretin that he is, he still hoping for the odd one that may turn out and develop into be some serious high cash return player.  That again leaves me bemused as any fat cretin could figure out we don't have the coaches or management to ever do this effectively.

That's the depressing thing, even if he's brilliant he'll be gone within a year of hitting top form. And yes [ian], I know it happens to other clubs. Other clubs don't openly admit they have absolutely zero ambition to even try and win anything though.

That's the depressing thing, even if he's brilliant he'll be gone within a year of hitting top form. And yes [ian], I know it happens to other clubs. Other clubs don't openly admit they have absolutely zero ambition to even try and win anything though.

:lol:

Guess it would be like signing Ince or Zaha and sticking him in the reserves for a season.

Good shouts those names, what have this lads performances been like compared to these two. If he had been in the Championship would we have been looking at the £6m-£15m price bracket?

Seems that sort of player, record & that. We get the 'if he was called Julio Sanchez from Argentina we'd be raving about him', but for this one, if we'd signed a player with his record & age last season from Derby or wherever for £8m, I bet we'd be excited.

• 4 weeks later...