Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest firetotheworks

Think it's because he was booed on, which is absolutely fair enough if that's the case, particularly when Lascelles gets a flag for lauding Ashley and criticising the fans.

AprillasShinPad and geordiedean are totally and wilfully ignoring everything this lad has done for us, in terms of goals and assists. Yes he's been terrible this season so far, but to say he was s**** last year, when he finished OUR TOP SCORER and got assists that won us points, you both can stop being disingenuous.

I think we're aggressively agreeing.  O0

Guest firetotheworks

The absolute cheek of this guy's celebration after the start to the season he has had :lol:

Agreed.

He was booed on.

The absolute cheek of this guy's celebration after the start to the season he has had :lol:

Agreed.

He was booed on.

I didn’t hear that on my stream but that’d have been slightly harsh imho. He has had a shit start though. That miss Vs Brighton. Ouch.

Bit cheeky being shit for months and then giving it the big’un.

Guest firetotheworks

Agreed.

He was booed on.

I didn’t hear that on my stream but that’d have been slightly harsh imho. He has had a s*** start though. That miss Vs Brighton. Ouch.

Bit cheeky being s*** for months and then giving it the big’un.

It would be aye, but if it's in reaction to the boos it's fair enough I reckon.

Agreed.

He was booed on.

I didn’t hear that on my stream but that’d have been slightly harsh imho. He has had a s*** start though. That miss Vs Brighton. Ouch.

I’m more torn on it. If he’s been gash, then he can’t expect a great reception tbf.

Anyway, whatever, great goal. Huge goal. Still up and down as a player.

The modern day supporter. They love a good substitution boo. It’s what they pay their hundreds of pounds for.

I’d say it’s harsh to criticise the NUFC season ticket holders when they’ve been served up Shite for years.

Guest firetotheworks

Agreed.

He was booed on.

I’m more torn on it. If he’s been gash, then he can’t expect a great reception tbf.

Anyway, whatever, great goal. Huge goal. Still up and down as a player.

Great reception no, I agree, but booing him? Nah. Especially when there's a Lascelles flag flying in the stands during the same match.

Didn't hear any boos in the Gallowgate. I was just confused at the sub being made 30 seconds before half-time. Unless it was to waste time so we went in all square. Lascelles got injured well before that and played on

Maybe their was a bit of humility in his ear-plugging. Maybe he is perfectly aware that his performances have been below standard, and feels he hasn't earned the roars of passion that come with scoring. But of course not. Everything is a personal fucking affront.

The lad seem a lot more humble than 95% of we pricks on here.

Guest firetotheworks

You could easily argue that the crowd as a whole entity is actually supporting the regime, not the team these days.