Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

it really just highlights the stupidity of our fans.

dont protest, abuse those that do - then spend the game slagging the likes of perez and manquilo.

you stupid cunts.... have a think, why are we having to play perez at 10, and a reserve RB at LB in the first place?

Can he score? No (probably 1/10)

Can he lay the ball off for anyone? No

Can he run with the ball? No

Can he make a run off the ball? No

Can he close down defenders? No

Can he compete physically? No

He offers us nothing, and you know what it’s not that he can’t do it, it’s because he chooses not too, that the point with a lot of fans. Week in week out we see him just standing about not doing anything, not trying. The guy has been here for 4 years. He hasn’t worked on anything to better himself, and he goes into games not giving a fuck. Performance wise at least, his best season for us was probably his 2nd season, since then he’s realised that Barcelona wern’t really interested in him, he’s not going to get into the Spain squad, and if he was to leave us then it would likely be for a lesser club on less money. I don’t think he actually cares about his football anymore, he’s got the money, he’s got money on his contract with us, when he leaves he’ll still get decent and he’s never going to achieve much better so he’s given up.

I can forgive players for having bad games, like Diame today (his selfishness at taking the long shot instead of passing it aside), however I don’t have time for players who don’t try, and Pérez hasn’t tried for us for a very very long time.

He offers us nothing, and you know what it’s not that he can’t do it, it’s because he chooses not too, that the point with a lot of fans. Week in week out we see him just standing about not doing anything, not trying. The guy has been here for 4 years. He hasn’t worked on anything to better himself, and he goes into games not giving a fuck. Performance wise at least, his best season for us was probably his 2nd season, since then he’s realised that Barcelona wern’t really interested in him, he’s not going to get into the Spain squad, and if he was to leave us then it would likely be for a lesser club on less money. I don’t think he actually cares about his football anymore, he’s got the money, he’s got money on his contract with us, when he leaves he’ll still get decent and he’s never going to achieve much better so he’s given up.

I can forgive players for having bad games, like Diame today (his selfishness at taking the long shot instead of passing it aside), however I don’t have time for players who don’t try, and Pérez hasn’t tried for us for a very very long time.

Lay off the booze, man. Perez "hasn't tried for us for a very very long time." You are entitled to your own opinion, your own booze, but you're not entitled to your own facts. Check the fucking statistics for last year for one, and who was our top scorer and assister. Put down the booze.

Lay off the booze, man. Perez "hasn't tried for us for a very very long time." You are entitled to your own opinion, your own booze, but you're not entitled to your own facts. Check the fucking statistics for last year for one, and who was our top scorer and assister. Put down the booze.

You got a downer on Booze? :)

One of our better players today tbh

I thought he was too. We looked a damn sight worse when he went off.

He created an actual chance which automatically made him one of our better players. Like Kenedy for example was miles worse, literally did not do one thing memorable

One of our better players today tbh

I thought he was too. We looked a damn sight worse when he went off.

He created an actual chance which automatically made him one of our better players. Like Kenedy for example was miles worse, literally did not do one thing memorable

Aye not sure was was up with Kenedy, he couldn't even get the ball under control for the most part. Lost track of how many times he stumbled over it & lost possession. Not to single him out like as bar a couple of players, nobody looked particularly good.

Amazing how much he has regressed. He used to be so much better and actually got past players and finished decently.

Yeah, he's gone from his peak when he was really, really shit to now where it's difficult to conceive how he could be a worse footballer.

Alright. You're a great addition to the conversations here.

Guest neesy111

Amazing how much he has regressed. He used to be so much better and actually got past players and finished decently.

Yeah, he's gone from his peak when he was really, really s*** to now where it's difficult to conceive how he could be a worse footballer.

So true, just calls everyone absolute shit etc.  No constructive analysis or criticism.

Yeah, he's gone from his peak when he was really, really s*** to now where it's difficult to conceive how he could be a worse footballer.

So true, just calls everyone absolute s*** etc.  No constructive analysis or criticism.

That's because everything is shit as long as the FCB is here. And until he goes, no good can come from investing any energy in the club.

I'd rather he renamed the club SDFC and moved them out of town. At least then everyone could move on.

Yeah, he's gone from his peak when he was really, really shit to now where it's difficult to conceive how he could be a worse footballer.

Top scorer last year and 5 assist was "really, really shit?" Again, you can have your opinion, not your facts.

Not sure what people expect £1.5m will buy you for a Second Division Spanish League striker signs you like. Pound for pound he’s one of the best signings in the club’s history.

AA battery's bought from Poundland do a job and are great value but are still fuckin shite and should have been upgraded a long time ago but you still persist on licking the ends and rubbing them together cos the volume still works.