Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest neesy111

Disagree. There are Amazonian tribesmen as yet untouched by civilization who have better footballing brains than this fraud.

:jesuswept:

Aye, people always go overboard on here mind.

In Perez's case I think it's down to his ability to get the ball in good positions and lose it, especially as most of our promising counterattacking opportunities tend to go through him.

wish people would stop making excuses for him man hes utter fucking garbage and its indicative of how strapped and pathetically ran we are as a top flight club that this fella gets regular games for us

Hes one of the worst forwards who have regularly played  ive seen us have in over 40 years of watching NUFC, even Shola was a better striker and more of a threat that him

Aye, people always go overboard on here mind.

In Perez's case I think it's down to his ability to get the ball in good positions and lose it, especially as most of our promising counterattacking opportunities tend to go through him.

Often those good positions are just inside the opponents half, backed into two defenders mind.

wish people would stop making excuses for him man hes utter fucking garbage and its indicative of how strapped and pathetically ran we are as a top flight club that this fella gets regular games for us

Hes one of the worst forwards who have regularly played  ive seen us have in over 40 years of watching NUFC, even Shola was a better striker and more of a threat that him

Not learned from your past posts, have you in this very thread? :lol: Funny how you went AWOL as soon as he picked up form and won us loads of points last year with goals and assists -- being the only player in the squad to do so.

I have faith in the kid. Something clearly not right mentally with him this year, but the whole squad has been playing without confidence. Maybe he needs some time on the bench, with Muto playing behind Rondon, or even throwing Murphy on, for competition.

Sorry mate but you need to get your eyes tested if you genuinely think this lad is behind some of the REAL shite we have had served up to us. Rob McDonald, Frank Pingle, Mavis Riley, Tony Cunningham, Andreas Andersson all say hello.

Patriot Dean missed all his good performances last season because he stopped watching when we got relegated in December.

Rafa Out. All his signings are the shitest players I’ve ever seen. Especially Juan Hyperbole, I’d prefer to get gang raped to death than watch him take another throw in.

The lad is too weak for the premiership and loses the ball far too often resulting in play being turned round far too much. That's not going to change after 5 year. He has got skill but unfortunately his weaknesses far outweigh his strengths.

Patriot Dean missed all his good performances last season because he stopped watching when we got relegated in December.

Rafa Out. All his signings are the shitest players I’ve ever seen. Especially Juan Hyperbole, I’d prefer to get gang raped to death than watch him take another throw in.

:lol:

Not one to defend the Deanmeister, but Perez was a Pardew signing.  ;)

#tainted

Love how people prefer a player like Ritchie who runs round pointing, leaving his man, hitting the first defender with every cross and the athletic ability of a sloth but he tries. Maybe Perez gets caught on the ball as he literally has no one to pass too and doesn't just pass it backwards for the sake of it. But what do I know! When your playing crap the first players to get criticised are the footballers and not the plodders like Ritchie and Dummett both of who have done fuck all this season

Love how people prefer a player like Ritchie who runs round pointing, leaving his man, hitting the first defender with every cross and the athletic ability of a sloth but he tries. Maybe Perez gets caught on the ball as he literally has no one to pass too and doesn't just pass it backwards for the sake of it. But what do I know! When your playing crap the first players to get criticised are the footballers and not the plodders like Ritchie and Dummett both of who have done f*** all this season

Ritchie is a player who I rated, but has been shite this season, and was useless last time out.  Even when we play well, Perez is still toss.  Dummett is actually a bit underrated and I don't think we'll get a better LB whilst the fat man is in charge.

Love how people prefer a player like Ritchie who runs round pointing, leaving his man, hitting the first defender with every cross and the athletic ability of a sloth but he tries. Maybe Perez gets caught on the ball as he literally has no one to pass too and doesn't just pass it backwards for the sake of it. But what do I know! When your playing crap the first players to get criticised are the footballers and not the plodders like Ritchie and Dummett both of who have done f*** all this season

Ritchie is a player who I rated, but has been shite this season, and was useless last time out.  Even when we play well, Perez is still toss.  Dummett is actually a bit underrated and I don't think we'll get a better LB whilst the fat man is in charge.

Statistics not your strong point, I see.