Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest neesy111

The only substitute I've ever booed is Kieron Dyer after he had to apologize for the incident at boro 2-2 game for the way he threw the captains armband on the floor and for refusing to play.

Not on booing a player because they are shit or not in good form.

Some of our fans are fucking rectangles.

Guest firetotheworks

The only substitute I've ever booed is Kieron Dyer after he had to apologize for the incident at boro 2-2 game for the way he threw the captains armband on the floor and for refusing to play.

Not on booing a player because they are s*** or not in good form.

Some of our fans are f***ing rectangles.

Was just going to say, it can be justified, like in Dyer's case, but it sometimes seems the default position with modern day fans. I know I repeat myself like, but hearing our fans and Man City's fans boo James Milner sums it up for me. You couldn't ask for a more committed professional than him.

Booing a sub on is shite behaviour imo.

This. Even moreso when it’s a player out of form but still putting the yards in.

Aye, Perez can be frustrating more often than not, but he never hides. Can't imagine ever booing him, he's one of those I like to see do well. He doesn't score enough goals but the ones he does are usually a bit class.

Our home crowd don't make any sense, and it's getting worse.

i totally agree, they are getting worse, the moment they remember to get behind the team and help them yesterday the team responded.

not fucking rocket science

Didn’t realise he was booed on. Absolutely pathetic.

I agree. Undoubtedly he's not the best but hasn't spoken out of turn like some have and probably gives his limited best. To be fair, i think some nuggets were booing the decision and not taking into account Mutos' injury. As if it was some kind of tactical change. One lad heading down the stairs past me grumbled 'WTF is the point in that' as the change was being made.

There were a handful of boos in the corner / East Stand like. As always, any grown adult booing one of their own should be shot on sight. Sickeningly embarrassing and was lush how quickly he mugged them off.

I didn't hear any and I'm in that area in the East Stand close to the corner. Absolutely embarrassing if true. Shame because the crowd for once in a blue moon yesterday were great in the second half.

There were a handful of boos in the corner / East Stand like. As always, any grown adult booing one of their own should be shot on sight. Sickeningly embarrassing and was lush how quickly he mugged them off.

I didn't hear any and I'm in that area in the East Stand close to the corner. Absolutely embarrassing if true. Shame because the crowd for once in a blue moon yesterday were great in the second half.

The crowd will always be decent if the team are getting on top tbf. They just react to what’s happening on the pitch