Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

There were a handful of boos in the corner / East Stand like. As always, any grown adult booing one of their own should be shot on sight. Sickeningly embarrassing and was lush how quickly he mugged them off.

I didn't hear any and I'm in that area in the East Stand close to the corner. Absolutely embarrassing if true. Shame because the crowd for once in a blue moon yesterday were great in the second half.

I sit in that area and did hear some concentrated, albeit faint booing - fairly certain it wasn't from the corner. Had actually assumed until I saw all the fuss that it was from the Watford end.

There were a handful of boos in the corner / East Stand like. As always, any grown adult booing one of their own should be shot on sight. Sickeningly embarrassing and was lush how quickly he mugged them off.

Interesting take.

I'm sure there was a good player in there, but he didn't look like he fancied English football one bit. Cabella didn't relish it much either, but at least he gave it a good go. Thauvin got clattered a couple of times in one game and thought - fuck that, let's get back to France.

Getting booed by your own fans didn't help!

:lol: What a lowda wet.

Well, you've got be a fucking arsehole to go to an away game to boo one of your own players who was struggling with confidence.

:iamatwat:

:dontknow: Have never booed a player in black & white and never will. What that has to do with questioning Thauvin's mental frailties, je ne sais pas. You seek hypocrisy where none exists marra.

Guest Howaythetoon

Thought he did well when he came on with his runs and pressing. Still a light weight on the ball and frustrating to watch. Muto seems the better player, but not by much.

Ayoze is very often the one that pulls off the telling clever pass or finish that the rest of the team seem to fail to execute or see. He is just so infuriating to watch because he is weak, cant finish outside the box and is so slow for a small player. He does work very hard though and gets too much grief a lot of the time. Definitely one of the best players in our team offensively, as sad as that is.

I heard no booing in Gallowgate. There was some confusion as not everyone had noticed muto pulling up, and it was also made after the board went up for added time. But don't believe that the home crowd booed him on. Maybe a few knackers did but, there's knackers everywhere, and they love to boo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Completely distracted Burnley during their surge of momentum just before half time. As long as nobody is outright cheating, I'm really not that arsed. All the best sides have a dollop of shithousery; we've had virtually fuck all in that department since Cabaye left.

Completely distracted Burnley during their surge of momentum just before half time. As long as nobody is outright cheating, I'm really not that arsed. All the best sides have a dollop of shithousery; we've had virtually fuck all in that department since Cabaye left.

With you here, like. :thup: