Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest alijmitchell

Cunts jeering him are the same cunts who are happy to turn up week after week to instead of protest. Ayoze starting is a very glaring symptom of the problem, but yeah lets blame the player and not the fact that we haven't invested in the team for years.

Lazy fucking bone ideal bastard bottle job wanker.

The only fucking reason he gets a game for us is because that fat bastard of an owner won’t spend a fucking penny.

If he ducked off back to Tenerife he would be shown up playing beach football by a group of pussed up Brits on holiday. If he went home and snapped his ankle and was out for the rest of the season then that would be a blessing for us. Playing with him is like playing with 10 men, he offers nothing anywhere.

Feel bad for him. Had a bad day but didn’t hide. I can respect that. Unlike the pricks booing him. We’re so good at kicking a fuss up against the symptoms but not the cause.

Million times this.

Thank goodness there's still some sense around, the nonsense aimed at him is absolutely ridiculous and the fans when he got subbed. Cunts.

They keep me away from attending matches as much as Ashley tbh. Couldn't bare being there.

Feel bad for him. Had a bad day but didn’t hide. I can respect that. Unlike the pricks booing him. We’re so good at kicking a fuss up against the symptoms but not the cause.

No player should be booed at any time during a game. I keep saying this time and time again but his game is not suited for English football - the amount of times he loses the ball in a game is criminal as he is just far too weak and his finishing is woeful for a striker.

At no point should anyone forget how much we bought this lad for and how hes already paid back that fee many times in the past

Having said that, the consistency at the highest level is just not there from this guy.

Guest neesy111

He's the number 10 for our level.  If he was better, our dear owner would had been able to sell him for a very good profit.  He tries, but his end product is ridiculously inconsistent.

This guy is hurting the team so much man. It's so plain to see. He works hard and occassionally pops up with something, but the number of opportunities that fall apart because of this guy  man ... it's incredible.

I wish Rafa would just try other people in there. Just any of our wide men. This guy is so poor.

Wheyyyyy, a player we signed for £1.5m is having a poor game against £20m centre backs and now he's being taken off, wheyyyyyy.

Absolute nonces.

To be fair with inflation and the prices they are these days he would cost at least £1.25m now.