Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

I feel sorry for the lad, his talent and quality is there to see but he simply cannot be expected to perform miracles when all we are doing is playing hoof ball time after time.

Not only that, but his teammates are dreadful. Wouldn't be amazed if clubs come in for him in the summer, though I'm not sure we'd sell just yet.

He and Janmaat seem to express the most frustration with their fellow teammates during games. No surprise. I wish someone would make a video of all the times Janmaat has just looked at the sky as one of his teammates has cocked up to let in a goal.

Two quality players unfortunately I can't see us keeping for long :(

To develop his game further, particularly the link-up play around the box (sharp one-twos etc), he should seek a move away in the Summer if Carver gets the gig. Such a shame seeing his potential wasted here.

This is the problem with Ashley's cheap ass way of doing things, it's all good and well finding a diamond amongst the cheap coal you buy but when you've got a dud like Carver in charge they'll never progress or look anything as good as they can be with such shit football being played. You'll never get the true potential out of any players and you'll never sell them at their maximum value because of this.

To develop his game further, particularly the link-up play around the box (sharp one-twos etc), he should seek a move away in the Summer if Carver gets the gig. Such a shame seeing his potential wasted here.

This is the problem with Ashley's cheap ass way of doing things, it's all good and well finding a diamond amongst the cheap coal you buy but when you've got a dud like Carver in charge they'll never progress or look anything as good as they can be with such s*** football being played. You'll never get the true potential out of any players and you'll never sell them at their maximum value because of this.

:( Does it matter when you keep making a profit?

Ayoze Perez‏@AyozePG·40m40 minutes ago

Happy St. George's Day! Thanks to England and to the English people for being so nice with me since my arrival to this country!!

:aww:

Fuck sake. We don't deserve this kid  :smitten:

Guest Roger Kint

Happy St. George's Day! Thanks to England and to the English people for being so nice with me since my arrival to this country!!

In reply to that :lol:

Simon Richmond ‏@SimonBigstones 1 min1 minute ago

@AyozePG @NUFC you are welcome! Would you like to come to my son's 7th birthday party by any chance? We've invited @14JackColback as well!

@AyozePG @NUFC you are welcome! Would you like to come to my son's 7th birthday party by any chance? We've invited @14JackColback as well!

hqdefault.jpg

So this guy has invited two strangers, both grown men, to his 7 year old kids birthday party. Via Twitter.

I am quite impressed he hasnt been told to 'ask Adam Johnson' instead by now

I went to school with him.

That doesn't help, but y'know.

Adam Johnson or the guy tweeting Ayoze?

The tweeter.

I have, literally,  nothing useful to bring to this conversation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chicken little

Swear Colback doesn't have twitter either, just asked some random bloke

Fake account.

so some random gadgie is going to turn up at his kid's birthday party and loudly announce "yeah you invited me, i'm some sort of cunt who can't even pick a decent player to pretend to be on the internet"

fuckin love the 21st century me like