The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Strange. Make sure if you do the Coral thing that you deposit via PayPal, they give you a free fiver that you can do anything with, including withdraw apparently!

Made a new account using PayPal instead of my card. Been given an extra fiver on top of my £10 deposit, 2/1 for them to wear yellow and a £20 freebet to use. :laugh:

Nice, I'll be trying this later. :thup:

Better keep me £1 eh? Cheers.

:lol: sorry, thought you were betting heavily. Well, 12/1 is fair, it's so unlikely to happen, but for £1 you never know.

Personally, there is absolutely no chance in hell Brazil aren't winning tonight's match.

:lol:

Thought you were putting at least a tenner on that.

I did. I have £50 against Brazil today. Jinxing it or getting myself some money to jinx it on Mexico - Brazil next. :lol:

I did. I have £50 against Brazil today. Jinxing it or getting myself some money to jinx it on Mexico - Brazil next. :lol:

Man, watching your country is just the toughest. Not a bad way to deal with either eventuality.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Maybe £2.50. It's a long tournament. I've a lot of bets to lose.

Guest Roger Kint

Hills offering evens for Brazil to win tonight for a limited time, £20 on that too.

This finished now?

worked ok for me around 10 mins ago. Limited to 50,000 bets

Yeah its finished

Hills offering evens for Brazil to win tonight for a limited time, £20 on that too.

This finished now?

worked ok for me around 10 mins ago. Limited to 50,000 bets

Yeah its finished

Not Surprised, it was a really good deal tbh

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, that and they'll be in their away kit. :lol:

Theres some right knackers crying to Corals about that :lol:

Some wanker called Chris Mack not content with endless tweets to coral has now taken to tweeting to Oscar asking if they are wearing the away shirt. Yeah you fucktard am sure he will take time out to answer that on the day of a game :rolleyes:

Guest Roger Kint

Still hasnt worked out the bet is for ANY game they wear yellow :lol:

it's not is it? Says Croatia.

Dunno :lol: The tweet back to that lad said when Brasil wear yellow at some point we pay out

Neymar anytime & Brazil win 6/4 on Coral. Max £20 bet. Stuck £5 on it. Also put Brazil as my chosen team on 888Sport and put the required £5 bet on Brazil winning at H/T @ 1.77

Guest Roger Kint

Any Brazil to win a pen odds knocking about?

Someone posted a bet in here for 6/1 about a pen. Wullie or Pilko iirc

Neymar anytime & Brazil win 6/4 on Coral. Max £20 bet. Stuck £5 on it. Also put Brazil as my chosen team on 888Sport and put the required £5 bet on Brazil winning at H/T @ 1.77

I actually stuck some spare cash in my SkyBet account on that exact bet, only got 4/5 like so that's a good offer.