The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Doing nothing for me heart this like. Sat night I had 12 games on. Had 11 winners and was 1-0 down in the 12th game. Got equaliser in 88th min and winner in 94th. 

How did you only manage £400 from 12 matches? No diss, great win, just seemed a bit small :dontknow:

Any Brazil to win a pen odds knocking about?

Someone posted a bet in here for 6/1 about a pen. Wullie or Pilko iirc

Cheers Rog, will have a bit of that.

No idea where he got it mind

Brazil to score a penalty in the opening game at 6/1 is pretty decent IMO. Put my free £5 bet on that.

Found it, thanks again.

Will be backing it again in the Round of 16.

Doing nothing for me heart this like. Sat night I had 12 games on. Had 11 winners and was 1-0 down in the 12th game. Got equaliser in 88th min and winner in 94th. 

How did you only manage £400 from 12 matches? No diss, great win, just seemed a bit small :dontknow:

coz I'm a pussy mate and only ever bet on in play games where teams are already winning. Some of them were like  1/40 odds. had one at 1/500 haha. worked out 19/1 overall. would have only won half that but accidentally played the same bet twice. Was gutted when I realised I'd put 20 quid on haha

Brazil and BTTS provided a nice win.

Fred bet was nowhere near, did he touch the ball in the penalty area? :lol:

Got them in my accumlator. 3 more bets of those and I'll win over a grand! :megusta:

(Cursed my shit now. :yao: )

coz I'm a pussy mate and only ever bet on in play games where teams are already winning. Some of them were like  1/40 odds. had one at 1/500 haha. worked out 19/1 overall. would have only won half that but accidentally played the same bet twice. Was gutted when I realised I'd put 20 quid on haha

:serious:

:serious:

Yeh mate. seems to be working out ok. looked at my will hill account since I've been doing it. paid 120 quid to win 700 quid over past 2 months. not very adventurous I know but works for me :)

First day done.  Had a lot on Brazil and put more on them when it was 0-1.

Not a lot won, but it's nothing lost. Trying to navigate through the first week as good as possible to hit it then in the 2nd round.

Even though Chile should bot Australia might stick a quid or two on BTTS. I assume Australia have some tall players.

Will definitely be doing it in all other Chile games.

Checking out the ref stats for card points could be a canny moneymaker actually. Always 2-3 absolute lunatics at the WC.

:thup: Booking points is a surprisingly good market if you look into it.

Good work tonight everyone, looks like a good night. I'll take £12.50 from a £15 outlay and £15 free bets returned.

Might definitely look into the De Jong bet.