The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Drinks are on Pata.

Pretty sure you owe me one from that time you were over a year or 2 ago for the derby game. :shifty: Mine's a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape. :thup:

Class wins, dude. Hoping for a similar outcome from the Argie game albeit not quite on that level!

Hate it when I have a certain strong feeling but I'm too cowardly to stick proper money on it and just fit it into a small accumulator. Fucking knew there'd be a red card tonight @5/2. Instead I still need Argentina to win/BTTS and I only put 50p on it so it's only worth about 15 quid.

Managed to convince bet fair I was a new customer by changing a few details and got them to pay out on a free bet I had for new customers. Pure frisk!  Dunno whether to go 3-0 to the argies at 8/1 or 4-0 at 14/1. Are Bosnia any good? I only know dzeko

Hate it when I have a certain strong feeling but I'm too cowardly to stick proper money on it and just fit it into a small accumulator. Fucking knew there'd be a red card tonight @5/2. Instead I still need Argentina to win/BTTS and I only put 50p on it so it's only worth about 15 quid.

Similarly was sure there'd be a red card and also a penalty but didn't back it up.

Also annoyingly predicted the past 3 scores, or near enough. Strongly fancied 2-1 Ivory Coast, put Money on 1-1 and 2-1 Switzerland, then thought strongly about France 3-0. Brool story co, and all that.

3-1 Argies I reckon.

Hate it when I have a certain strong feeling but I'm too cowardly to stick proper money on it and just fit it into a small accumulator. f***ing knew there'd be a red card tonight @5/2. Instead I still need Argentina to win/BTTS and I only put 50p on it so it's only worth about 15 quid.

I have this same issue when gambling. I never use big money so subsequently end up going for stupid, long-odd bets.