The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Coral account suspended til In provide them with copies of my driving licence and passport :undecided:

What did you do?  :lol:

Nowt :lol:

They need to see them as confirmation of my age/address, seems a bit extreme.

Had a search on Twitter and it seems i'm far from the only one...

put a couple quid on belgium win and russia -1

You sure with Russian -1?

I mean, Russia, yes, but with the handicap?

Yesterday was my first really really bad day of the world cup. Gone far too heavy on Nigeria (also during the game) as I really thought they'd get that one goal. Onwards and upwards.

Yesterday was my first really really bad day of the world cup. Gone far too heavy on Nigeria (also during the game) as I really thought they'd get that one goal. Onwards and upwards.

No point in going Russia without the handicap. Plus, I'm offended that you'd call out my bet and then follow it with "I went heavy on Nigeria".

How heavy? :lol:

All together yesterday I lost just around 1.7k (Portugal didn't do me any favours either).

That's me back to being up just 600€ now during the WC.

Have a very good bet (28€ returns 3.3k) still running and running well - need Brazil and Begium for it today.

No point in going Russia without the handicap. Plus, I'm offended that you'd call out my bet and then follow it with "I went heavy on Nigeria".

Eh, what's the point then going on the far lower odds Belgium?

I think Belgium will definitely win but don't believe Algeria will ship goals like South Korea? Just adding them to the accumulator.

I think Belgium will definitely win but don't believe Algeria will ship goals like South Korea? Just adding them to the accumulator.

Fair enough :thup:

heh, I am a Lincoln City fan that follows Newcastle, and lurked for ages and decided to sign up. I hope that satiates your intrigue, columbo

Are you called Chris by any chance?