The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Think a lot on here overstimate Russia. Saw them against Norway in their last friendly before the WC and even shit Norway managed to draw. Think they're nothing special.

Now watch Russia play like gods and win 10-0.

Think a lot on here overstimate Russia. Saw them against Norway in their last friendly before the WC and even shit Norway managed to draw. Think they're nothing special.

South Korea have been shite for a while though.

This is a fair point. I just think South Korea are so shaky at the back and the goalkeeper is supposed to be fairly erratic as well.

At the other end they've scored 15 goals in 15 games since Hong took charge and only have 2 players in the 23 who scored 10+ domestically this season.

Interesting to see how Russia cope in these conditions as every single player is Russian-based.

My bet on Russia -1 is much more of a sign of how poor I believe South Korea are, than any belief that Russia are super amazing.

I just went Russia >1.5 goals in the end, don't even trust them to have such a cushion.