The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Otherwise, not seeing much value in the first match. Plumped for Belgium 10+ corners at 5/1 but otherwise leaving that one. Lukaku hattrick is 12/1 ffs, awful awful price.

Neymar FGS at 11/4 seems obvious so went on that. Also on a correct score of 4-1 at 22/1 for that match.

Finally, Russia are hideously short-priced and I have backed the draw at 5/2. Also went on BTTS in both halves at 28/1 and will look to bet in play on this one. I quite fancy the Koreans but going to see how the first ten minutes pan out before throwing money their way.

How is the FIFA MOTM decided? Stats-based?

Kompany 16/1 seems way too long. A goal / solid defensive display in a close win / clean sheet and he's surely in with a great shout. Obviously Hazard has a much better chance but at 16s I think it's well worth a bet.

Guest lincoln_imp

5:35 Ascot -- Majestic Hero 28/1 with paddy/BetVictor.

Had this one in my notebook after it won last time out on shithouse ground and the trainer said it would appreciate good going. Get a few quid on it and fill your satchels for the World Cup betting this evening  :snod: :snod:

Guest lincoln_imp

heh, I am a Lincoln City fan that follows Newcastle, and lurked for ages and decided to sign up. I hope that satiates your intrigue, columbo

How is the FIFA MOTM decided? Stats-based?

Kompany 16/1 seems way too long. A goal / solid defensive display in a close win / clean sheet and he's surely in with a great shout. Obviously Hazard has a much better chance but at 16s I think it's well worth a bet.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/awards/man-of-the-match/index.html

Looks fairly basic from the previous winners.

Guest neesy111

heh, I am a Lincoln City fan that follows Newcastle, and lurked for ages and decided to sign up. I hope that satiates your intrigue, columbo

Welcome to the forum, sir.

5:35 Ascot -- Majestic Hero 28/1 with paddy/BetVictor.

Had this one in my notebook after it won last time out on shithouse ground and the trainer said it would appreciate good going. Get a few quid on it and fill your satchels for the World Cup betting this evening  :snod: :snod:

:thup:

Coral deals: £5 on Kerzakhov anytime for £15. £5 on Hazard/Belgium win for £17.50

Was going to use the bet-at-home bonus leftovers on lincoln_imp's Ascot tip. They don't even do horse racing.. But they do live greyhounds ffs :lol: So £5.58 has gone on a double of Belgium/Brazil for about £9.

£5 bet to make me eligible for 888sport's goals deal on Neymar anytime/Brazil win at like 1.91. But you have to deposit a minimum of £10. So a £2.50 each way on Majestic Hero after all. :yao:

Betting on Kerzahkov. :lol:

One of my memories of Euro 2012 was him fluffing chance after chance after chance for the Russians before Pavulychenko came on and scored a screamer in about two minutes.