The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Yeah Nut, the odds will split depending on the number of players they're level with, so Dzeko's will pay at quarter odds, Ronaldo's at a third, Lukaku at the moment I think is level with 5 so you'll get a sixth on him.

Well that's my chips pissed on. :yao:

hi Christopher,

Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.

As it stands, there are six Belgian players tied with one goal each. If it stays this way, there will be a six way dead heat declared and all bets on those players will be settled as 1/6th of the stake at the full odds.

If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help.

Kind Regards,

Throw in Ronaldo & Dzeko, I'll end up with about £6.50 at this rate. :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Well that's my chips pissed on. :yao:

hi Christopher,

Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.

As it stands, there are six Belgian players tied with one goal each. If it stays this way, there will be a six way dead heat declared and all bets on those players will be settled as 1/6th of the stake at the full odds.

If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help.

Kind Regards,

Throw in Ronaldo & Dzeko, I'll end up with about £6.50 at this rate. :lol:

I've just worked out that if Lukaka ends up as Belgium's top scorer on his own I'll win just £43.63.

If he's tied with 5 others I'll get £7.27!! :lol:

So much for this taking care of my holiday spending money!

William Hill announce record takings during Germany v Algeria; £4m online, £2.1m in play, 97% profit. "A fantastic result."

f*** off.

And the ****ers ban/limit you as soon as you start making a few thousand  :huff:

William Hill announce record takings during Germany v Algeria; £4m online, £2.1m in play, 97% profit. "A fantastic result."

f*** off.

And the ****ers ban/limit you as soon as you start making a few thousand  :huff:

TBF it's exactly these matches that make them profit, when a favourite wins (i.e. most of the time, which is why they're favourites) they invariably lose money. Overall as a business they exist to make money, and the nature of the business is that usually they benefit from the unexpected results, and the punter from the expected. This is why I find it so satisfying to see accumulators pay out millions and the underdog win when someone bet a small fortune on them.

Fuck off.

I always thought they made the same regardless of the result