The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Worked out I'm on for £137.18 as it stands,

£222.92 if RvP wins alone & Lukaku shares.

£364.86 if Lukaku wins alone & RvP share.

£500.69 if RvP & Lukaku win alone.

Obviously there's potential for Robben to win it outright for Holland and one of the other 5 to score for Belgium like. :lol:

I used my £5 Lukaku freebet on a draw double for Fridays World Cup games. Bet has been taken by Paddy.  :dontknow:

Guess I'll find out if it wins. However Paddypower are one of the best around when it comes to being "fair" to customers.

I used my £5 Lukaku freebet on a draw double for Fridays World Cup games. Bet has been taken by Paddy.  :dontknow:

Guess I'll find out if it wins. However Paddypower are one of the best around when it comes to being "fair" to customers.

When I tried that it just automatically put the free bet towards the first option listed rather than placing it as a bet on the double.

I've just been using them on things like penalty to be missed/scored, anytime own goal etc.

Accy: netherlands, argentina (to qualify), germany (to qualitfy), brazil-col over 2.5 goals

Single: france in ET

Wish I'd put money on a germany on penalties single. Don't have access to a betting website atm