The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Little tip for those looking at top scorer.

An actual 'top scorer' can be shared by more than one person. If Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar all finish on 6, then they'll be joint top scorers and your bet will be settled accordingly.

The actual 'Golden Boot' winner - if there are joint top scorers - will go to the player with the most assists.

Thought I'd point that out for those having a flutter on that market. May not sound like much but could be the difference between a nice profit and zilch.

:thup:

So, surely Germany won't let down its own betting-people today. Going hard on Germany to qualify and a bit softer on a DNB win. Also, the fashioned 1-0 win and probably one or two score casts. Do it.

Edit: No DNB as it's the same odds as to qualify.

Guest TruToon94

Tenner on the Germans.

Germany to win, Muller to score and a couple of others.

Looking on here seems if Germany don't do it we're fucked!

My £20 bet on 'Messi top scorer' would return £160, but PP will let me opt out now for £33. Should I take it and play it safe?

He's guaranteed 2 more games, needing 3 goals (possibly 2, not sure what dead heat rules are).

Probably should've cashed out :(

2/1 Germany pre-match certainly usurps Colombia's ridiculous odds against Uruguay and Japan. I don't know anyone personally who thought Brazil had a cat in hell's chance tonight, although I'd heard quite a few pundits saying Brazil.

In hindsight I wish I'd piled more on as soon as Brazil came out with such a high line. Hilarious tactics.