The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Not massive. Certainly not as much as some in this thread. That 4 fold for example was 10/1 and I put £12 on it. Put a tenner on Fabregas.

If I get on a run I'll look to reinvest, e.g. I've withdrawn half of that and will play with the rest with bigger than usual stakes because it's profit. Got on a really good run last season where I was playing with profit and was happy to put £100 on some bets, albeit they were evens - 2/1 bets.

I just always stick to the motto of betting with what I can afford to lose. Sometimes I'll be happy to put £50 on a certain bet (albeit not a massive accy or anything), other times I'll be reluctant to bet £15.

^^^ that reads like I'm some sort of guru. :lol: I've improved since the times of yearning for medium value wine with wormy. Still lose plenty but I win more than I lose.

Random as fuck win on Toure to score outside the box at 10/1. :lol:

That said Skybet can suck my dick, being trying to bet in play on Fiorentina to score more goals as Zeman's Cagliari are looking typically chaotic. 4-0 currently. Wouldn't let me bet.

Guest Roger Kint

£10 on Burnley, Swansea, Liverpool & Man Utd. Should have waited for the teamsheet but suppose theres plenty of risks starting that could break down at any minute.