The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had a £2 accy where I'd hit almost every game only left was Roma, Barcelona and PSG. Would've made a £150profit. Thank you CSKA for f***ing that up with 18seconds left :(

New bet in

£25 on City 1X, Chelsea + Barcelona. Returns around £95

Looking good. Also have £20 on PSG + Barcelona and £20 on Suarez to score and Barcelona to win. Would return  a total of £180.

Had a £2 accy where I'd hit almost every game only left was Roma, Barcelona and PSG. Would've made a £150profit. Thank you CSKA for f***ing that up with 18seconds left :(

New bet in

£25 on City 1X, Chelsea + Barcelona. Returns around £95

Looking good. Also have £20 on PSG + Barcelona and £20 on Suarez to score and Barcelona to win. Would return  a total of £180.

:yao: I love myself. Won £150 Sunday as well. Best betting week I've had in my life.

BTTS on all the 7.45 CL games @ 62/1 - £1.50

Arsenal/Dortmund draw, Real Madrid, Juventus, Ludogorets/Liverpool draw @ 22/1 - £5

Atletico/Olympiakos draw, Anderlecht/Galatasaray draw, Bayer/Monaco draw @ 67/1 - £1

X2 Lille, X2 Fiorentina, X2 Everton, X2 Napoli, X2 Sevilla £9 returns £90

Having the best betting week ever for me. Have made a £120 profit for three straight days from £15 (taking £300 off the betting account) If this bet goes in I'll be removing an additional £100. That's basically what David28 loses a day. :lol:

Having the best betting week ever for me. Have made a £120 profit for three straight days from £15 (taking £300 off the betting account) If this bet goes in I'll be removing an additional £100. That's basically what David28 loses a day. :lol:

Are you actually Jackflash in disguise?

Are you actually Jackflash in disguise?

Where the hell is Jack Flash anyway? ???

Free £20 from SkyBet went on Arsenal, Man Utd, Real Madrid - so hopefully that wins.

Also did a Lucky 15 on Bony anytime, Rooney anytime, Ings anytime, Sanchez anytime, Costa anytime that will have at least 3 winners. A rare good day :thup: