The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Trying to work out where to go with the CL tonight!

Few teams have a lot to play for so went

Juventus 1X, Olympiakos, Liverpool 1X, Real Madrid, Zenit X2, Leverkusen X2

£13 returns £55 or something.

If City score, Roma have to win (only a 0-0 draw would do), no Kompany or obviously Aguero either.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/512/mcs/media/images/79642000/jpg/_79642255_3c88187e-ce80-4a23-a5a6-eb3fc8df5d7c.jpg

Why the fuck did someone tell me 1-1 would take Roma through? I'm angry now.

I was certain that is what it was also. It was 1-1 in Manchester so if it was 1-1 it's tied in head to head so it goes to goals scored doesn't it? Roma scored more than City.

EDIT: Goes on goal difference. My bad.

Guest Roger Kint

Put an acca on the CL tonight; 7/8 correct, had a draw in the City/Roma game. Was on for £308 from a £2.50 bet, gutted.

Had the same luck except 5/6 with Chelsea/Barca/Bayern/Ajax/Bilbao all -1, City draw let me done. Left Porto/Schalke games alone.

365 offering that £50 free in-play bet that they did for the CL final on Man City/Liverpool on Monday night.

Bump cos it's such a good offer.

£50 on >0.5 goals @ 1/33

£3 on 0-0 with BetBright @ 16/1

= £50 risk free in play bet on the City game with maximum potential loss of next to nowt

Cashed out for £475. :lol:

Not worth ten minutes of being ill, plus still got 3-2 Liverpool on, might cash that for another £100 odd.

:smug:

Bet365 doing my favourite offer again for the Man Utd - Liverpool game on Sunday.