The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Another shite day.

Chasing my losses with a fiver on Benfica/Hearts/Roma all to score 2 and PSV to win -1.

Cool, PSV losing. :thup:

Of course, Hearts and Benfica both win -1 and PSV score 2 but don't. There's always tomorrow.

Troll why didn't you cash at 1-0?!

Bet365 does a bonus on accumulators - would have been 30% extra for mine.  Could have cashed out £290, or let it ride for £550.  Worked out as nearly evens for a team that was already winning the game, didn't think I could turn that down.

Bet365 does a bonus on accumulators - would have been 30% extra for mine.  Could have cashed out £290, or let it ride for £550.  Worked out as nearly evens for a team that was already winning the game, didn't think I could turn that down.

Sounds like a risk worth taking, even though it probably doesn't feel like it for you now. Unlucky man.

Had a great weekend, about £230 up. Various bets on all sorts of leagues, will post the full list/screenshots when I can be arsed.

That's a very good shout Beren. Thinking perhaps just -1 for both, that's 12/5 on Skybet and will likely plummet due to mainstream attention on Villa and Hull's struggles during the week.

Got a single penny on an 18 team accumulator this weekend. Was the last penny in my account.

If it comes in I win nearly £400. If it does I'll cry. Because I would have won £35,000 off the usual pound I would put on.