The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Monaco don't concede a lot of goals, do they?

Not particularly although they would have if Giroud wasnt so terrible two weeks ago. Hard to say if thats because they are great defensively or because they were in a rotten group/domestic league in general i suppose. Just think with Arsenal knowing what they need and the fact they cant be that shit again that they can get 2+ goals tonight

£20 - Arsenal to qualify - 5/1

£10 - Arsenal to win 3-1 - 16/1

£10 - Arsenal to win 3-0 - 22/1

I don't think I'll get anything, Monaco rarely concede, 1-1 was 6/1 but I didn't go for it.

Aye, been looking at Monaco's home record and it is formidable defensively. No goals conceded in the group stage and haven't conceded at home in the league since November.

The most goals they have conceded is two and that's in all competitions . I really should have gone for either 1-1 or 1-0 arsenal. I'm a silly fool.  :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't be going anywhere near Arsenal to go through personally. This is something that hasn't happened since the 70s, 5/1 is garbage odds imo

Well, they are 6/1, and I wouldn't think it has happened too many times that the favourites lose 3-1 at home which is why it hasn't happened for so long. Still think those odds are decent, early goal and they are right back in it IMO.

Changed from goals, Arsenal >7 corners is evens so gone for that given that they'll have to throw the kitchen sink at it.

Very good bet that :thup:

Not one corner after half an hour.  :facepalm:

2 now, think we'll still win this one.

Not to be a dick, but I don't. They don't really look to get behind full-backs that often and they don't take potshots from far - which you'd think is the main source of corners.