The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Exactly. Just don't deposit more than the £20 or £50 depending on what you play on,and either lose the lot or cash out when you feel you've made a profit that your happy with.

In some ways it's similar to the B365 offer in that you have a free shot of winning big.

Make sure you do them minimum 20 spins. These can be done at the lowest stake possible. Once they're done you can up your bet if you wish.

e.g 20p spins for the first 20, then up them to 50p or £1 spins.

Why do they do this, if there's no way you as a customer can lose? I mean, does it draw people to the site who later stays on and deposit more, or what it the plan behind it?

Edit: Guess people could go broke before they qualify for the bonus...

Have I understood it right, is it:

You deposit £50, play 20 spins/game rounds and THEN you get your money back if you go broke?

It's way too early for my brain so apologies if I don't make any sense :)

Yeah they do it to get you on board the site, the majority of punters will then either make a mistake and not get a refund, or get the refund and gamble it away. Also now your joined to their site they will email you daft poor value offers like spend £200 and get a £10 free bet which some people think are worth doing.

All bookies do good offers in the hope that they will eventually get your money. The trick is knowing what offers to do and what ones to leave. And also making sure you cash out when any refund is received and not sticking it some 1.20 shot thinking it will win.

The offer works exactly how you wrote it. Just double read the terms and conditions to make sure you don't miss anything.

It's surprising how many of these offers can be done across all bookmakers for new and existing customers. Serious money can be made.  ;)

:lol:

The email say you're getting it back though, aye? I roped my mate into doing this and I cannot be bothered with the jip I'll get if he doesn't get his refund.

Got mine now. :thup:

Im tempted to go fairly big on West Ham, maybe spread it with a draw no bet.

Tempted to open a new account where they will match my deposit

£25 free bet on Bologna, Angers, PSG, Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea.

went for a "banker" to try and end the season on a high. Now to see who will fuck it up.. Returns £80 as the stake doesn't count.

Here's a good offer if any of you want free shot at a big slot win -

Spend £20 on desktop or £50 on mobile and get your money back as cash if you don't win.

You must make a minimum of 20 spins on any game on games.betmclean.com or mobilegames.betmclean.com.

Only do this if you have never played at the site before.

I would strongly recommend reading the T&C's fully so you don't make a mistake.

I've done this and got the refund (fully withdrawable with no wagering requirements) as promised as unfortunately I didn't win anything worth stopping for.

http://games.betmclean.com/Promotions

Just to understand this, so if I sign up, deposit £50, put 20x£2.50 spins on roulette, I'll get the £50 returned plus any winnings?

This seem a good bet?

Hull to win, wham Dnb. Around 10/1.

If we draw does my entire stake go on hull to win? If so they are 21/10. Got around £60 off the mackems staying up.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2rnd6w2.jpgt

If anyone us looking to bet on us going down, from the bookies I've looked at you'll get an extra half-point or so by putting a double on hull win and wham/draw double chance, as opposed to backing nufc in the relegation outright market. Essentially it's the same bet. Every little helps, folks!!

I remember when I used to go out on Fridays. Getting old sucks!!!!

This seem a good bet?

Hull to win, wham Dnb. Around 10/1.

If we draw does my entire stake go on hull to win? If so they are 21/10. Got around £60 off the mackems staying up.

aye

Guest Roger Kint

If anyone us looking to bet on us going down, from the bookies I've looked at you'll get an extra half-point or so by putting a double on hull win and wham/draw double chance, as opposed to backing nufc in the relegation outright market. Essentially it's the same bet. Every little helps, folks!!

I remember when I used to go out on Fridays. Getting old sucks!!!!

Aye was in the other thread early

You get better odds doing it this way!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/20/608458ab8a18927e4e0d58d04d0efb65.jpg

Lumped on Hernandoshideaway again. God help me :yao: