The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Yesterday went reasonably well. Got 9/4 for a red card in the France vs Honduras game, pretty much printing money that one. Surprised the bookies didn't lower the price after most people watched Honduras be dirty and cheaty as fuck against England.

Whilst I had a fair few losers I had Benzema in a France win and also Argentina/BTTS which made yesterday my second best day of the tournament so far.

Today's small stakes are:

GER v POR

Both teams to score in both halves 20/1

Mertesacker 1-0 scorecast 160/1

Time of first goal 81 mins or later 25/1

NGA v IRA

Nigeria to win and under 2.5 goals 9/4

Nigeria to have 10 or more corners 20/1

GHA v USA

Ghana to win 2-1 10/1

Both teams to score in both halves 28/1

Also an accumulator: Germany, Iran/Nigeria draw, Ghana at about 14/1 or so.

20 on Germany and Ghana to win while both team score in each game. 25/1

20 on Ghana, Nigeria, Germany and GIF Sundsvall -1*

* best value tonight.. 2/1 for a team that are sooo much better than everyone else in that league

absolutely fucking oriental to bed on a result in the ghana/usa game iyam

I get the feeling it'll be quite a high scoring one with a narrow margin of victory. Feeling Ghana but it's one of the tougher ones to call.

BTTS in both halves at 28/1 is good value for that IMO.

Guest chopey

With regards to the 888 offer, I've just had an email off them saying it can take up to 72 hours for the free bets to clear

You think Hodgson will change his starters for the next game? x3.75 that he will make a change

All the latest betting analysis I've seen on predicted lineup is leaning towards the same starting XI again.

It would be a shock to see Rooney dropped and Sturridge looks likely to shake off that knock he picked up.

With regards to free bets being given for our “Goals Mean More” promotion, please note that our terms do state that they will be credited to your account by the end of business the following day of the settlement of your match (please allow 72 hrs in the event of extenuating circumstances). For full terms and conditions please click here: