Moment Of The Match (Goals Aside) - World Cup Edition

Disco

When Stirling shot early on hit the site netting. Place erupted, then realised it had gone wide, then the bbc screen said it was a goal and it went mad again

When Stirling shot early on hit the site netting. Place erupted, then realised it had gone wide, then the bbc screen said it was a goal and it went mad again

Same happened in our place, was certain it was a goal.

Same happened in our place, was certain it was a goal.

The pub went absolutely mental. Not helped by the TV muppets flashing up 'goal' all over the place.

Guest firetotheworks

That's the most convincing non-goal I've ever witnessed. If it was given, wasn't shown in slow motion and the players reeled away celebrating, I wouldn't have even noticed.

Guest firetotheworks

Lawrenson suggesting that viewers go to bed at half time during the Argentina vs B/H match was really funny as well. Along with his compliment on the spray used for walls, then his interruption 'because it's FIFA!' for the reason it hasn't been used earlier. :lol:

Lawrenson suggesting that viewers go to bed at half time during the Argentina vs B/H match was really funny as well. Along with his compliment on the spray used for walls, then his interruption 'because it's FIFA!' for the reason it hasn't been used earlier. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, then the commentator said "Well to be fair, neither of us thought of it" and Lolro snaps back "WELL IT'S NOT OUR JOB TO THINK OF IT!"  Such a stroppy old woman. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Seeing as he seems to loathe football and everything to do with it I'm quite surprised he's there.

Guest firetotheworks

He's great man, I don't care what anyone says.

When he went "I hate to say it, but it's been sort of dull"

He says, in Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro, in the Maracana, watching Argentina, watching Messi. Imagine him on Valentine's Day man.

His unfairly stunning wife welcomes him home with a bunch of roses, a romantic meal and promises of a wonderful night.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/63325000/jpg/_63325254_mmftblawroonchelseav1.jpg

"Red roses are bang average"