The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Arsenal looking cracking...as usual, come Jan/Feb implosion time.

Still need a CH and a striker for me....oh that sounds familiar.

I thought for sure after buying Sanchez they would spend more and go for a complete team. Every season there are obvious holes and they never do anything about it.

Don't think they need a striker desperately tbh. They were 8 points from City last season.

Fell short because of injuries to Ramsey, Ozil and Walcott. Add Sanchez to that and there's more than enough goals.

A bit of size in midfield and CB cover would be much more pressing concerns for me.

Arsenal looking cracking...as usual, come Jan/Feb implosion time.

Still need a CH and a striker for me....oh that sounds familiar.

I thought for sure after buying Sanchez they would spend more and go for a complete team. Every season there are obvious holes and they never do anything about it.

Seems Wenger is just one stubborn MF!

No way can they win league with Sanogo anywhere near their 1st team, or without replacing Vermaelen...so obvious yet i'm not convinced he will, hope I'm wrong cos of any of the 'big five' I would want them to win it.

As for DM would be 3rd priority for me, they must have the money?? and its London so no probs attracting the top class forrins.

Don't think they need a striker desperately tbh. They were 8 points from City last season.

Fell short because of injuries to Ramsey, Ozil and Walcott. Add Sanchez to that and there's more than enough goals.

A bit of size in midfield and CB cover would be much more pressing concerns for me.

Giroud's done nothing to prove to me that he can lead the line almost every game for a team that wins the league or Champions League. They don't even need to spend a lot on a big name, just someone who can come in when Giroud will inevitably be off form a few times this season.

They don't even need to spend a lot on a big name, just someone who can come in when Giroud will inevitably be off form a few times this season.

Surely that's one of the reasons they bought Sanchez? I personally don't believe Giroud is the reason they didn't win the league last year.

More that Giroud was surrounded by midfielders with little goal threat and pace. Adding Sanchez to it makes it less likely that you're see a midfield of Arteta-Flamini-Rosicky-Cazorla this season.

My opinion anyway, I guess we'll see. :thup: