The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

This is f***ing unbelievable. I couldn't have hoped for a better appointment than Hiddink, but by the looks of things we could miss out on the next Euros :lol:

Introducing himself at the start of a post like he's some sort of rapper.

:lol: :lol:

This is f***ing unbelievable. I couldn't have hoped for a better appointment than Hiddink, but by the looks of things we could miss out on the next Euros :lol:

Mint :lol:

:lol:

Out of curiosity why?  Hiddink has been well past his best for years, I mean the man made Pardew look good tactically in that Anzhi tie. :lol:

Out of curiosity why?  Hiddink has been well past his best for years, I mean the man made Pardew look good tactically in that Anzhi tie. :lol:

To me Hiddink is the perfect appointment for international football or as a short term solution (i.e. the way Chelsea used him). I don't agree he's past it tactically, but he's a master at peaking at the right time, i.e. tournament type football. It's looking bleak, but I do hope he gets to prove it one last time, or this will be a really bad stain on an otherwise excellent career.

Yo dawg I heard you like Hiddink...