The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Had totalsport on tonight, mackems were ringing up confident... "we always win 1-0", "we can definitely get something - played amazing against Chelsea".

Going well, if not for a lucky goal Wickham knew nothing about they'd be 4-0 down..

Altidore is easily the worst striker ever to play in the Prem for an extended period of time.

He's better than Shola

2 in 66 for jozy man. Even Shola never had a period that shit. unreal how bad jozy is. stealing a living :lol:

But once in a while Altidore contributes something to open play, Shola was completely shit and lazy and if you took out penalties I wouldn't be sure his record was much better than that

Altidore is easily the worst striker ever to play in the Prem for an extended period of time.

He's better than Shola

2 in 66 for jozy man. Even Shola never had a period that shit. unreal how bad jozy is. stealing a living :lol:

But once in a while Altidore contributes something to open play, Shola was completely shit and lazy and if you took out penalties I wouldn't be sure his record was much better than that

Nah.

Everton's best squad in years and still bottom half. Martinez not looking quite so much of an 'improvement', now.

Must be really frustrating being an Everton fan this season. Proper Jekyll and Hyde

Everton's best squad in years and still bottom half. Martinez not looking quite so much of an 'improvement', now.

Early days, they still finished 5th last season.  However I think they were expecting to compete for the top 4 this season weren't they...