The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest neesy111

They've been robbed. I love it.

How? Basel were the better team throughout.

Never a red card. Probably a penalty to L'pool. Those two harsh decisions has decided the match. Had they had 11 men, OR the penalty. They would've won.

It was never a pen in a million years.

Never a red card. Probably a penalty to L'pool. Those two harsh decisions has decided the match. Had they had 11 men, OR the penalty. They would've won.

http://starbaseatlanta.com/ebaypics/stmangab20496.jpg

Goalie only gets a whisp of the ball and it doesn't even change the direction of the ball at all, gets Gerrard full-on.

It's more of a penalty than that red card (is a red card in most games).

Get yourself to Specsavers.

Can't decide if I want to watch Liverpool tonight. Got to balance the immense pleasure I'd take should they lose with the stomach-churning anfield propaganda shite that Townsend and co will pump out.

Made the right decision.  :aww:

Goalie only gets a whisp of the ball and it doesn't even change the direction of the ball at all, gets Gerrard full-on.

Hey look everyone, a moron.

Stop it man :spit:

Hey look everyone, a moron.

:lol:

The one good thing about co-commentators being as obnoxious as that is when they talk all over the scripted reaction from the main commentary. I bet it kills them inside that their moment is spoiled.