The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Wank defending by Dier.

Imagine how many times that's been posted on various forums this season. Such a poor defender.

Don't get why he just stood there. Seems to lack basic awareness a lot of the time.

Guest John Carvery

That was utterly amazing.

The best proof ever that you can have 70% possession all f***ing night long but if you don't create chances, it's a waste of time.

Last chance to pull the trigger on this bloke now.

Do the decent thing and let him see his contract out

Guest John Carvery

shut up owen

Is it his stories about how he did things or tales from the world cup?

he knew balotelli was going to score when h come on, "thought it to myself but didn't want to say."

f***ing nacka.

:lol: :lol:

That's classic owen

Can see Lambert getting the push now

No chance.

Untouchable. Even if we go down.

To think, tonight was the first time the fans have *really* turned on him.

Here's his record since September 20th:

LLLLLLDDDWWLDLDDLLLLL (P21 W2 D6 L13; 8 goals for, 33 against).

Staggering that he's still here.

Guest John Carvery

No chance.

So at which point was the improved contract offered?

No chance.

Brummie can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it was after four games this season which went WDWW including a 0-0 draw against us. Even then, Villa only scored four goals in those matches 1-0-2-1

No chance.

Brummie can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it was after four games this season which went WDWW including a 0-0 draw against us. Even then, Villa only scored four goals in those matches 1-0-2-1

Yes, it was after four league games.

We'd taken 10 points from 12, yes, but even then there were warning signs.

As you said, we hardly scored, we played you at home and didn't have a shot on target, and we got knocked out of the League Cup to Leyton Orient (a game in which we failed to score).

On the back of that, new four year contract.

I can not believe what has become of Lerner. Four years of being very good, followed by 4, approaching 5 years of making Ashley look good.

Honestly, I just can't believe it.

No chance.

As you said, we hardly scored, we played you at home and didn't have a shot on target, and we got knocked out of the League Cup to Leyton Orient (a game in which we failed to score).

I can not believe what has become of Lerner. Four years of being very good, followed by 4, approaching 5 years of making Ashley look good.

It's utterly bizarre, like. Even more bizarre than Pardew hanging on for so long imo, as difficult as that is to comprehend. 12 league goals in 25 goals all season, man.

No chance.

This is what picking the wrong woman can do to a man.

No chance.

It's utterly bizarre, like. Even more bizarre than Pardew hanging on for so long imo, as difficult as that is to comprehend. 12 league goals in 25 goals all season, man.

He has spent most of this season doing a Pardewian thing of saying things which blatantly are not true.

We'll get beaten by Palace and he'll say "I thought were were excellent", which he says after every match. Then he shrugs off defeats with "we pick ourselves up and go again". He basically has a little soundbite for every situation.

Apparently at the match tonight our fans were putting them to song, singing "We pick ourselves up, we go again" to the Tom Hark tune, "I thought we were excellent" and "I can't fault the effort from the lads" (to the "what the fuck is going on?" tune).

Sometimes I hate football managers.

No chance.

This is what picking the wrong woman can do to a man.

Too right, comrade, too right.

No chance.

He has spent most of this season doing a Pardewian thing of saying things which blatantly are not true.

We'll get beaten by Palace and he'll say "I thought were were excellent", which he says after every match. Then he shrugs off defeats with "we pick ourselves up and go again". He basically has a little soundbite for every situation.

Apparently at the match tonight our fans were putting them to song, singing "We pick ourselves up, we go again" to the Tom Hark tune, "I thought we were excellent" and "I can't fault the effort from the lads" (to the "what the fuck is going on?" tune).

fair few managers guilty of that, Rodgers and Martinez more than most

No chance.

fair few managers guilty of that, Rodgers and Martinez more than most

Thing is, it's difficult to say it and keep a straight face when you say it week after week, when you've just notched up your fifth consecutive defeat.

If Lambert is still here come the weekend, I tell you this, sell everything you own and put it on us to go down.

In fact, I'd be tempted to say put it on us finishing bottom.

I know you said that you think he'll stay even if you go down, but say the only way he gets sacked is if you're relegated would you take it?

No. Relegation is too much.

We are at home to Leicester in the cup this weekend. I'd gladly get facefucked by them in that match if it meant getting shot.

It is all immaterial anyway. He's going absolutely nowhere.