The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Absolutely raging that Neville and Keown both say Ivanovic "didn't do enough" to be banned for 3 games, particularly when you consider Cabaye's ban after the Brighton cup game that time when Ray Stubbs basically begged the FA to ban him for a completely innocuous challenge.

Not only will the PL cash keep the table the same, but the cunts on TV are desperate for it not to change also. Fucking sickening.

Good job Alan Irvine bought and then subsequently never played Brown.

He didn't buy him. There was an entire article about how he had never seen him play when they signed him. I'm happy that he is doing fairly well recently because he is a decent player who works hard, but any club that makes Brown Ideye its record signing needs to reevaluate their transfer policy because something is wrong.

Good job Alan Irvine bought and then subsequently never played Brown.

He didn't buy him. There was an entire article about how he had never seen him play when they signed him. I'm happy that he is doing fairly well recently because he is a decent player who works hard, but any club that makes Brown Ideye its record signing needs to reevaluate their transfer policy because something is wrong.

Can't stop singing "Doh, Ideye, a Brown Ideye" which is annoying. He doesn't look happy anyway.

Dunno if anyone saw but Lukaku is *rumoured* to want out and to "return" to a top 4 club. If that's true then fuck me, the fucking cheek of him. :lol: I don't think Champions League teams will welcome a striker who can't control a football with any sort of expertise.

Dunno if anyone saw but Lukaku is *rumoured* to want out and to "return" to a top 4 club. If that's true then f*** me, the f***ing cheek of him. :lol: I don't think Champions League teams will welcome a striker who can't control a football with any sort of expertise.

Yeah it was discussed in NWOAT, basically another footballer thinking well above his station. The way he's played this year he should be thankful to be where he is.