The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Did Luiz just move the location of the free kick?

He did.

This has been a far more exciting game for me than it should, because footballing wise it's been the typical Mourinho. Boring, lucky on one side and scores ont he other with his teams only chance.

Paris been a bit better but Lavezzi and Willian fighting for the title of worst winger of the round. Has any of them done anything right so far? Paris midfield has really bossed it in terms of keeping Matic, Hazard and Fabregas quiet.

Disagree with most of that. Hardly been exciting at all, but aye, it has definitely been a typical Mourinho performance so far. Which also influences a lot of your third paragraph, Hazard and Fabregas has been quiet, but more so because Chelsea have clearly been told to not take any risks at all. Matic has been as good as he usually is IMO, keeping possession and staying in the right place when they lose the ball.

Like I said, footballing wise it's been bad. But I'VE found it more exciting despite that, probably because it's a CL game and I haven't enjoyed football properly since the World Cup.

If you follow closely you'll see both Hazard and Fabregas don't get a second on the ball. They're being closed down quickly leaving Willian open a lot which he can barely do anything with. Ivanovic is at times when they have possession playing more as a right winger and Fabregas moving down the pitch to collect the ball. Both Matuidi and Veratti have done very well to make sure he can't turn. Matic has been decent, but don't think Chelsea midfield has done anything impressive.

Fair enough if you've found it exciting, I wish I did :lol: Yeah, I agree that PSG has done well enough to keep them quiet, but it's mostly to do with Chelsea barely even wanting to do anything. No wonder that Chelsea has barely even bothered with the cross field pass out to a free Ivanovic which they could have done on multiple occasions.

Veratti is great, proper all rounder.

Agree. One of the best in his position. Very underrated, a bit like Matuidi. Underrated I mean if you consider all the hype about Matic and co..

Veratti is great, proper all rounder.

Agree. One of the best in his position. Very underrated, a bit like Matuidi. Underrated I mean if you consider all the hype about Matic and co..

Matic is absolute quality.