The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest neesy111

Hate how people say they'd be nowhere without Wenger, considering he took over a club that finished 5th the season before and were still regularly winning trophies in the previous 4-5 seasons it's not exactly true.

Hate how people say they'd be nowhere without Wenger, considering he took over a club that finished 5th the season before and were still regularly winning trophies in the previous 4-5 seasons it's not exactly true.

Nowhere is ridiculous but I think that period where Wenger was signing players for buttons, developing them then selling them for fortunes allowed the club to develop better then it otherwise would while remaining *competitive* on the pitch through the years. He took Fergies mantle of producing the best youth players in the country, if they'd had to buy a lot more while still building the ground things might have been different for them.

Guest palnese

Tell me flashscore is wrong. There's no way Liverpool has had 67 goal attempts which 59 were shots on target. No way.

They had 3 shots in the first half, or something like that. Very much doubt it :lol:

Tell me flashscore is wrong. There's no way Liverpool has had 67 goal attempts which 59 were shots on target. No way.

They had 3 shots in the first half, or something like that. Very much doubt it :lol:

Thank god. Watched last 10minutes. They wer ehorrible.