The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest Roger Kint

spurs 3-1

Nope

yep

No. Horrific by the linesman

eh :lol:

bbc radio newcastle called it 3-1 at full time.

Pantilimon went up for corner, Spurs broke and Vertonghan was in his own half by 5/10 yards yet was given offside :lol:

spurs 3-1

Nope

yep

Pantilimon went up for corner, Spurs broke and Vertonghan was in his own half by 5/10 yards yet was given offside :lol:

cant get my head round this. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

spurs 3-1

Nope

yep

B7kQxSmCAAA6I4w.0.jpg

:lol:

spurs 3-1

Nope

yep

B7kQxSmCAAA6I4w.0.jpg

:lol:

And the ref give the offside?

Just the 8 hours 42 minutes since our last league goal, then.

Five league games in a row without scoring. One goal in our last seven league games.

Still, Lambert is doing "an excellent job", so say most of the media.

No conception of what it is like as a paying supporter to go and watch your team play for very nearly 9 hours and not score a single fucking goal.

Next week, Bournemouth in the cup, who will beat us, get your money on it now, nailed-on. Then Chelsea and Arsenal.

So I am going with that becoming 7 games without a single goal, and one goal in the last nine.

But he still won't get the sack because the fucking idiot chairman does not give on tenth of one single fuck.

Five league games in a row without scoring. One goal in our last seven league games.

No conception of what it is like as a paying supporter to go and watch your team play for very nearly 9 hours and not score a single fucking goal.

Next week, Bournemouth in the cup, who will beat us, get your money on it now, nailed-on. Then Chelsea and Arsenal.

So I am going with that becoming 7 games without a single goal, and one goal in the last nine.

But he still won't get the sack because the fucking idiot chairman does not give on tenth of one single fuck.

You're not a London club therefore your feelings are deluded and unimportant.

As much as you're obviously a decent lad and a good poster I've got more sympathy for Gary Glitter.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Was there meant to be a protest today Brummie? It failed didn't it? I hate how apathetic football fans have become.

Was being mocked by the Soccer Saturday lot when the camera showed the stand full.