The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Foster is usually rather good, but seems to have a howler now and then, shame it happened tonight.

I think he's easily the worst keeper in the Prem now that daft c*** Hennessey doesn't get a gig anymore. He's f***ing doggers. Either that or regularly dices in Asian betting markets.

Him or McGregor for me.

Speroni is fairly poor as well, imo.

Outside of Lloris, De Gea, and the two Chelsea men, I don't find many of the keepers in England very impressive.

It's about time we had a bit of luck, to be honest.

Eight shots on target tonight, apparently. I reckon our last eight on target under Lambert would stretch back over at least six games.

And I'm not even joking.

Remember Delima, the mad Asian who was utterly obsessed with the Man Utd youth squad?

This was one of my favourite ever posts on here for pure insanity:

How about Ben Foster? He has no obvious weakness, and he is good in everything. The next Peter Schmeichel. He should play between the sticks for England instead of Robinson.

Well - those farmers who provide the meat for you regularly have sex with their animals. And you eat the product of rape every f***ing single day.

I do not consent to rape and I don't consume by products of rape.

I stand on a higher moral ground than you and therefore I CAN patronise you. You can't, or perhaps you can, in your dreamland.

Wat.

Guest Roger Kint

Delima was probably the strangest person ever on here and that includes womble. Genuinely mental and disturbing opinions on things.