The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

They're starting to do what they should have done a while back and put Coutinho at the heart of everything they do. Combined with Henderson's increased confidence, Sturridge's return and them becoming more familiar with Rodgers' system, I fancy them to finish ahead of Man Utd at this rate.

Fuckers.

It's a sign of the times that I'd rather Liverpool with their brand of football & players qualified for the Champions League, rather than Man Utd spawning their way through and relying on 2 or 3 key players.

They're starting to do what they should have done a while back and put Coutinho at the heart of everything they do. Combined with Henderson's increased confidence, Sturridge's return and them becoming more familiar with Rodgers' system, I fancy them to finish ahead of Man Utd at this rate.

f***ers.

Coutinho has been great, finally playing consistently well. Always been an excellent footballer ont he right day, but lately he's been consistent which is really important and should be the #2 guy for the national team at the moment.

Coming from Dorset, Bournemouth were always my second team.  They were always in the third and fourth tiers, so I never thought I'd have to worry about them competing with United, and if they did it didn't matter - they were only a second team.  Now though, not only is that looking like it could be the case, my apathy towards Newcastle is so strong right now that I'm kind of looking forward to seeing a team I care about in the top flight.

Marseille on fire, 4-0 up at HT!! They've been in horrible form recently too.

Bielsea is back!! Annoyed I had to miss this match, because it sounds incredible, in great contrast to terrible recent performances. Ayew and Batshuayi both at the double. It has been only nine months since the World Cup and it is incredible how much better Batshuayi is than the pretender Origi. Belgium seems to be producing a line of Congolese strikers at the moment with Lukaku, Benteke, Mboyo, and now Batshuayi. Luckily for them they have all chosen Belgium as well.

f***ers.

Coutinho has been great, finally playing consistently well. Always been an excellent footballer ont he right day, but lately he's been consistent which is really important and should be the #2 guy for the national team at the moment.

In place of out-of-form Oscar or in the same side?