The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

What was Sanchez like tonight,  just got in and need a scouting report for my ff team :lol:

Arsenal looked a mess. Sanchez was battling with all his heart, but they didn't look great IMO. Don't like him upfront alone, they don't thread the ball through to him. Ozil is shocking.

What was Sanchez like tonight,  just got in and need a scouting report for my ff team :lol:

Arsenal looked a mess. Sanchez was battling with all his heart, but they didn't look great IMO. Don't like him upfront alone, they don't thread the ball through to him. Ozil is shocking.

Torn, he's got one more week. Wenger doesn't seem to know their best set up atm.

Do you even watch the (or indeed any) match? Or do you just hoy some subbuteo players in the bath and watch them float about for a while instead?

Ozil was shocking indeed, apart from the one important ball that parted the turkish defence like red sea.

Do you even watch the (or indeed any) match? Or do you just hoy some subbuteo players in the bath and watch them float about for a while instead?

:lol:

Do you ever have any thoughts of your own on the game? Or do you just critique other people's?

Ozil was shocking indeed, apart from the one important ball that parted the turkish defence like red sea.

Watch out Disco might disagree! And how painful that will be for you!

Malmö sending Red Bull Salzburg out and becoming the first Swedish side to qualify for the group stages in 13 years.

Also, Red Bull can eat shit.

Horrible news for anyone not supporting Malmö in Sweden that like. It's bloody great for them, but they are already the best team in the country by far, this will allow them to dominate even more :anguish:

:lol: Brutal

Malmö sending Red Bull Salzburg out and becoming the first Swedish side to qualify for the group stages in 13 years.

Also, Red Bull can eat s***.

Horrible news for anyone not supporting Malmö in Sweden that like. It's bloody great for them, but they are already the best team in the country by far, this will allow them to dominate even more :anguish:

I see the point but long term it's what we need for our league to grow. I hope they invest the money (fucking crazy to think they'll be armed with 180 MSEK now) in players from other Swedish clubs so the effects trickle down. Don't want another situation like the one when IFK Göteborg were untouchable in the 90's.

Also, Red Bull can eat s***.

I see the point but long term it's what we need for our league to grow. I hope they invest the money (f***ing crazy to think they'll be armed with 180 MSEK now) in players from other Swedish clubs so the effects trickle down. Don't want another situation like the one when IFK Göteborg were untouchable in the 90's.

:thup:

Great for the neutrals like me. (as there will be at least one enjoyable team in the swedish league)