The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Messi on the right is a waste.

Not so sure about that like :lol:

90% of his career says otherwise.

:thup:

I agree, prefer him centrally, but today him against that rookie at LB Gamez or whatever he's named is working pretty well.

Of course he's better centrally, but so is Suarez as well. Wouldn't call it a waste playing him on the right every now and then.

:thup: You can play him at RB and it's not going to be a waste.

I know this is tongue in cheek so I'll let it slide.

Like I said though, I agree with what you said but understand where nobody is coming from as well. He's better centrally but I think for that front three to work he's going to have to play on the right eventually in a free role.

I agree, prefer him centrally, but today him against that rookie at LB Gamez or whatever he's named is working pretty well.

Of course he's better centrally, but so is Suarez as well. Wouldn't call it a waste playing him on the right every now and then.

Like I said though, I agree with what you said but understand where nobody is coming from as well. He's better centrally but I think for that front three to work he's going to have to play on the right eventually in a free role.

Yup, I agree with this point as well but as you know flip I don't think buying Suarez was the best way forward for Barca

Yup, I agree with this point as well but as you know flip I don't think buying Suarez was the best way forward for Barca

:thup: I liked it. Those three could beast it like no one else if they click. But yeah not selling Alexis and buying new RB and CBs should've been priority.

:thup: I liked it. Those three could beast it like no one else if they click. But yeah not selling Alexis and buying new RB and CBs should've been priority.

Vote winning signing that can win games by over powering the opposition, i complain just watching Barca this season will be immense.

Neymar is s*** here.

5-35 right? Basically same as 1-7.

Oh my god it is.

:lol: :lol:  I'm just waiting for that next loss.

So basically what you're saying is the Sixers are better than the Brazilian National team..

Thanks for that. :thup:

Yes Broussard, exactly what I'm saying.

Neymar is s*** here.

5-35 right? Basically same as 1-7.

Oh my god it is.

:lol: :lol:  I'm just waiting for that next loss.

So basically what you're saying is the Sixers are better than the Brazilian National team..

Thanks for that. :thup:

Yes Broussard, exactly what I'm saying.

Cheers. :thup: