The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I don't hate him, he's immensely entertaining in his own way, plus a great player.

I meant the others in here. Do you watch El Dia Despues? has some great stuff, the Gravesinha, the Costa v Pepe/Ramos.

So spitting and deliberately trying to injure and inflame opponents with physical aggression is now being celebrated, and we need more of it? Seriously? :lol:

The likes of Costa and Suarez have enough ability to rile up the opponents by wreaking havoc on them footballing wise. There is not a single excuse for their extra-curricular activities on the pitch that they are now more famous for.

So spitting and deliberately trying to injure and inflame opponents with physical aggression is now being celebrated, and we need more of it? Seriously? :lol:

The likes of Costa and Suarez have enough ability to rile up the opponents by wreaking havoc on them footballing wise. There is not a single excuse for their extra-curricular activities on the pitch that they are now more famous for.

I don't think the stamping is fair play btw, that's a bit over the top in my opinion. But the riling up and confrontations is fucking excellent. As for spitting, which game you talking about? The same Ramos spit in his face?

FA Cup Fifth Round ties for live broadcast

Saturday 14 February

West Bromwich Albion v West Ham United (12.45pm) – Live on BT Sport

Crystal Palace v Liverpool or Bolton Wanderers (5.30pm) – Live on BT Sport

Sunday 15 February

Aston Villa v Leicester City (12.30pm) – Live on BBC1

Arsenal v Middlesbrough (4pm) – Live on BT Sport

Monday 16 February

Preston North End or Sheffield United v Cambridge United or Manchester United (7.45pm) – Live on BBC1

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/jan/fa-cup-fifth-round-tv-ties-confirmed#Qw239WUi8bKrBhx8.99

He's a great pantomime villain, imho. I used to laugh a lot at his ridiculous antics at Atlético. Now he's at an unlikeable club with an unlikeable manager, it just fits.

:lol:

I don't get the hate for him (well ok I do) :lol: El Dia Despues have couple of episodes with him especially when it's him vs Ramos and Pepe which are just hilarious. Funniest part is he knows the limits as well, he seems to know how to not get sent off. I f***ing hate him for not picking Brazil cause he brings a certain type of mentality which is needed.

Really annoys me he doesn't play for Brazil. Such a shame.

He better be banned for games. Cisse did less and got banned for three. I do enjoy him as a character, though.

Doubt they'll do anything, its Chelsea after all..

Also still find it funny that Cisse was away with his country for exactly as many games as the ban, so it actually meant fuck all :lol:

He better be banned for games. Cisse did less and got banned for three. I do enjoy him as a character, though.

Doubt they'll do anything, its Chelsea after all..

Also still find it funny that Cisse was away with his country for exactly as many games as the ban, so it actually meant fuck all :lol:

And he would probably have been injured for two of them anyway.

Oblak; Juanfran, Giménez, Miranda, Siqueira; Gabi, Mario Suárez, Arda Turan, Raúl García; Griezmann, Torres

Ter Stegen; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Messi, Luis Suárez, Neymar

Griezmann is on fire at the moment. Other than that I would be very cautiously optimistic. If we manage one goal I believe it will be enough.