The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Mike is really taking advantage of this rare Liverpool love-in [emoji38]

[emoji38] Loyal through ten years of absolute dogshit football and asshole machinations. Still getting shit.

Asshole machinations has made me spit my chicken sandwich all over the shop [emoji38]

:lol: I had a feeling I was gonna get shit cheering for Liverpool, tbf.

Mike is really taking advantage of this rare Liverpool love-in [emoji38]

[emoji38] Loyal through ten years of absolute dogshit football and asshole machinations. Still getting shit.

Asshole machinations has made me spit my chicken sandwich all over the shop [emoji38]

[emoji38] I had a feeling I was gonna get shit cheering for Liverpool, tbf.

We're all with you la

Love the Sturridge dance. You can pretty much do what you want when you score the amount of goals he does.

Call me a reactionary, but a nice, single-arm-aloft Shearer celebration is less likely to make you look like a front bottom, regardless of how many goals you score.

Ally McCoist scored lots of goals - see if you can find any details of the 'Ally Shuffle' celebration. There is no excuse for that.

Throw on all the strikers, forget to leave players on to pass to them. Classic Pardew.

They barely even attacked in this game, utter s***. Deservedly lost

Did they have a shot from open play in the second half? I can only remember a couple of free kicks from Gayle that were harmless.

Love the Sturridge dance. You can pretty much do what you want when you score the amount of goals he does.

Call me a reactionary, but a nice, single-arm-aloft Shearer celebration is less likely to make you look like a front bottom, regardless of how many goals you score.

Ally McCoist scored lots of goals - see if you can find any details of the 'Ally Shuffle' celebration. There is no excuse for that.

It's football, man. These types of characters are what keep the game interesting. If everyone did the same thing, it'd be boring.

Sturridge seems like a confidence player. Some players gain confidence in different ways. This is his way. I have no problem with it.