The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Anyone who watches Serie A and has an opinion of Felipe Anderson, apparently 8 goals and 7 assists in the last 11 games or so for Lazio, but I've only seen few games of him and he didn't really impress me.

I don't think you can be an adult fan of football in England who doesn't support LFC and not hate them. The media, the fans etc. annoying as hell. I can give them their credit, especially when Anfield is rocking or they really support their side in a sticky situation but overall - eternal dislike.

Them and Manchester United forever.

Even if you purge the current team of c***s, you've still got Phil Thompson et al to deal with...and that's before we've even considered starting on the fans :lol:. Redemption is a long way off.

This is it, the only person in the squad I can't stand is Mr Hollywood Ball himself. But the media bias, the Liverpool pundits absolutely everywhere, the self pitying fans, just make it so, so easy to hate.

Anyone who watches Serie A and has an opinion of Felipe Anderson, apparently 8 goals and 7 assists in the last 11 games or so for Lazio, but I've only seen few games of him and he didn't really impress me.

Funny you say that, seen him a few times this season and wondered what the fuss is about. I'll reserve judgement until some more games mind. Likewise whenever I watch Marek Hamsik - by all accounts extremely talented - he appears fairly average.

I think he's fantastic, only real spark of genius in that Lazio team which is otherwise extremely meh at best. Been keeping a close eye on him ever since the Roma game which he was brilliant in and for some reason the manager took him off :dontknow:

Biggest reason to hate Liverpool for me is the insanely huge amount of glory hunting cunts that they assembled over here in the 70s and 80s whose kids are now the same age as me and support them because their fathers do.

Monaco: Subasic, Fabinho, Wallace, Abdennour, Kurzawa, Moutinho, Toulalan, Kondogbia, Dirar, Martial, Berbatov

Arsenal: Ospina, Bellerín, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Welbeck, Özil, Alexis Sanchez, Giroud.

Dat attacking fret for Arsenal :fwap:

Don't really agree with playing Ozil and Cazorla in this match. Too soft in the middle.

Have to go for it now though

Conceding one goal also has no effect on the the task in front of Arsenal, so there is no reason not to be incredibly aggressive against a side that plays very defensively. As we saw last week, getting to ET away from home in a tie is actually somewhat of an unfair advantage as there an away goal is essentially impossible to overcome.

I think he's fantastic, only real spark of genius in that Lazio team which is otherwise extremely meh at best. Been keeping a close eye on him ever since the Roma game which he was brilliant in and for some reason the manager took him off :dontknow:

I'll have to try and catch a game with them, but I can't stand italian football nowadays. Used to love it 7-10 years back, but it's absolutely horrible and I'm basically only watching La Liga these days, even the PL quality has declined for me.